Romania & Bulgaria get the OK from the EU

H. Lecter

How should things have worked out?  

2 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I personally believe it's a bit ridiculous..

granted, it's fine strategy at reducing Russia's influence

and securing a Black Sea waterfront..

but Bulgarians in particular are notorious in Europe for being migrant pests,

those who decide to work, work jobs at rates comparable to dumping in an industry,

the rest, swarm countries like locusts, particularly Greece, for the purpose of being career

welfare collectors.. or lazy Gypsy's with thier able hands out..

Corruption is beyond "wide-spread" and some , especially rural and agricultural parts

of the countries, particularly Bulgaria, are still run like hamlets and kingdoms with organized

crime at the fulcrum..

Bulgaria is a 3rd world country...I don't know how else to say it.

The EU just took off the TShirt that Bulgaria has been sucking milk through..

and now it's going to be a free-for-all..

The possibilites of "economic-zone" oil imports via Black Sea pipelines are enormous..

Opening the doors for capital investment moving east and intellectual investment moving west, is also remarkable..

however, I see Romania and Bulgaria as being risky financial liabilities despite thier possibilities and thier enormous political value..

Time will tell if it was a right choice,

and as of now, politically, it is..

But one question..

and one question that when put on the scales draws questionability to the respect

that this decission holds towards to core principals of the EU..

What happened to Croatia???

---

PDF link to the official Commision Report on Bulgaria and Romania

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

This one Bulgarian dude tried to fight a friend of mine down the street from his house. Then he invited us to his house and there was a huge, banging fuckin' party going on and it was fun. They got us completely wasted off beer and home-made rum. Then we played soccer in their yard, it was pretty awesome. I'm pretty sure they were Bulgarians, I dunno, this was a few years ago and I'm positive they weren't Bolivians. I don't think there's another place with a B that they could have been from.

What do you have against Romania? They introduced the world to the "Numa numa yay" song so they're ok in my book.

Archived