CA Crew

TheOh

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh good you posted up all the stuff I get to diss, thanx

When you have little toys like sufer and his mini-goons down in LA dissing killers with ICP CA...

your in for quite a treat... the price of gas is going down, and its time to diss every thing you have in the bay, I dont give a fuck if its a legal wall on a youth center, you can blame suf and his dorks.

They allready got one of their friends killed down here, cause they diss more than they can handle.

I dont give a fuck if all my spots are slashed, Im on some grown man shit... they put my boy on the run out of the country by talkint to cops... its on

they diss us with ICP then we diss YOU ALL, its your own fault for running with Mta snitches.

not only did my boys door get kicked in, but so did his parents and all his old addresses. The paperwork will come out sooner or later, 100% snitch. And when I catch them capping me they run for the hills and hide. 100% pussy

YOU BIT OFF MORE THAN YOU CAN CHEW... Diss my spots, at least Im not the one getting RIP

• 2 weeks later...
there just seems to be a shit load of twick

there is. its because a lot of the flix in this thread are stolen. i wish i could provide a more balanced view of the crew. again, anybody with flix of cats like Bias, Krease, Kraft, Spider, GEB, K9er and others underrepresented in this thread are welcome to share. we've been around for more than a decade and primarily in SF so i know theres people out there that have flix. i have a bunch of older stuff from SF but i dont have a scanner.