JA.ONE XTCREW

bookmark

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Some of these westcoast kids refuse to recognize raw style.

They honestly think the shit has to have 50 colors to have style.

They will never understand the fact that a nigga can rock a throwie or even a tag that takes seconds to do that will burn alot of pieces that take hours to do.

They just don't really know what graffiti is.

JA went all city because he writes fuckin 2 letters. I wonder if he'd have the same fame if he wrote a 5 letter word. oh wait... can he even pull 5 solid letters?!?!? sometimes he plays monkey ninja & gets heavens. I'll give him that. but he's really got nothing going for him but tons of boring ass 2 letter throws. being from NEW YORK you think he'd get some style points. nope......

fuck you! ja is whack as shit. the only thing he really got goin for him is all the ups he has. let me ask you this, wheres the style at??? WHERE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

WEST COAST WINS. we reign

HOW'S THIS BITCH HERBIN ON THE EAST WITH A NAME LIKE 'DESTROY ALL LINES' (-SKEME)? WHAT LINES YOU GOT? THE FUCKING RICE-A-RONI TROLLY??

shit in NY doesn't even run!!! whats the fun in that?!?!?!?!?!?!?! obviously you've never painted freights. shut your mouth.

Shit in NY definately runs homie. You ever even been there?:lol:

And I've painted plenty of freights. I'm not knocken em. They're good for daytime painting in in the woods with little chance of getting caught.