831 cali

meanone

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yea yea oh so you that toy that called the cops oh ok i now were you reside i cant forget the way u guys hid in your garage until the cop from chole came and you guys called them but dont trip homeboy i got some big homies from the 678 so dont trip when shit gos down dont be a bitch and call the 50 pm your number an ill take here of this shit.........big useMH

ya ya ya.....just like mean,make athreat and over the internet. u guna merk me? just like mean. sayin hes guna kill me and all dat bullshit. watever,am in chole come get me!

BITCH FUCK YOU , FUCKEN PUSSY ALL YOU DO IS TALK SHIT OVER THE NET BUT WHEN BIG USE CALLS U OUT YOU WONT DO SHIT...HAHA CALLING THE COPS YOUR A BITCH KEEP RUNNIN YOUR MOUTH SHIT! DIDNT EVEN POST BACK...HAHA....YOU'LL SEE WAT UP...

2mq16b9.jpg

bump the figgidy fuck outta this. now around here.. u don't really see that kinda shit only in some chill cuddy spots... bump..............tng runnin shit bump the fuck outta big perm i mean big werm..... nigga black and drives an ice crem truck jackin little kids money..

u promise?

U KNO WAT BRO I DONT FUCK AROUND.. IM HACKING INTO UR SHIT RIGHT NOW AS WE SPEAK THE MORE U LOG IN THE MORE INFO IM GETTING I WILL FIND U.. N WHEN I DO WATCH UR BACK HOMIE 14 HOMICIDES IN SALINAS ULL BE NUMBER 15 SOON... DONT BE TALKING SHIT ABOUT MY HOMIE MEAN.. U WANT TO TALK SHIT SAY IT TO MY FACE.. DONT TRIP CUS SOON ULL BE SEEING A 12 GAUGE SAW OFF SHOTGUN IN UR FACE N WE WILL SEE WHO BE RUNNIN THEIR MOUTH... WATCH URSELF...

U KNO WAT BRO I DONT FUCK AROUND.. IM HACKING INTO UR SHIT RIGHT NOW AS WE SPEAK THE MORE U LOG IN THE MORE INFO IM GETTING I WILL FIND U.. N WHEN I DO WATCH UR BACK HOMIE 14 HOMICIDES IN SALINAS ULL BE NUMBER 15 SOON... DONT BE TALKING SHIT ABOUT MY HOMIE MEAN.. U WANT TO TALK SHIT SAY IT TO MY FACE.. DONT TRIP CUS SOON ULL BE SEEING A 12 GAUGE SAW OFF SHOTGUN IN UR FACE N WE WILL SEE WHO BE RUNNIN THEIR MOUTH... WATCH URSELF...

ok....