831 cali

meanone

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
hands is what matters...i think its funny when a philly dude goes anywhere else n shits on every1 cause the other places dont got handstyles. u guys get lost tryin to read them.

bunch of ppl have hand styles in california, but you should probably go to the frisco thread with that state meant so you can argue with someone that does the bus hopper hand style. which i think are dope. no ones cares here in the 831 about your philly hand.

haha alright buddy.. ill be seeing u around then... im not guna talk shit over the internet.. case closed...

ur not gunna talk shit over the internet?

is that y u just called me and bogus pussies outa nowhere??

Fuckin Yerba.. I realy hope u wont cry like u did when Cloe punched u.." Calm Down Foo, Chill Out.." And Went to the office with your bloody nose to snitch.. Jus Because u moved from school and house doesnt mean i wont see u around

true that... their gonna catch yerba one day slippen and ima feel sorry for that foo!