831 cali

meanone

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

let me some this shit up for all of the toys fighting about who spends more allowance on montana and then goes and does jack shit with it.

TRK-are some fucking fags from farm towns south of salinas. they fucking suck dick. learn how to paint.

-end of story-

HNR- are some wanna be wildstyle busting fags that dont have style for shit. i can make a sharpie tag holding it with my buttcheeks better than your handstyles. wanna be little internet thugs that dont do shit but run their mouth on the net.

-Basek- How much more toy does it fucking get?

just quit.

let me some this shit up for all of the toys fighting about who spends more allowance on montana and then goes and does jack shit with it.

TRK-are some fucking fags from farm towns south of salinas. they fucking suck dick. learn how to paint.

-end of story-

HNR- are some wanna be wildstyle busting fags that dont have style for shit. i can make a sharpie tag holding it with my buttcheeks better than your handstyles. wanna be little internet thugs that dont do shit but run their mouth on the net.

-Basek- How much more toy does it fucking get?

just quit.

ok 1st of all anyone who sticks a sharpie up thier ass is gaaaay! and u dont know hnr so shut the fuck up. how can u say we aint down when u dont even know us..... and saying we run are mouth on the internet.. wtf... look who wrote the essay on top.

ok 1st of all anyone who sticks a sharpie up thier ass is gaaaay! and u dont know hnr so shut the fuck up. how can u say we aint down when u dont even know us..... and saying we run are mouth on the internet.. wtf... look who wrote the essay on top.

the homoness with my last post was to emphasize how fucking gay your little crew is.

seriously tho. what the fuck is this shit?

6wz6bdt.jpg

and dont try to act hard. you know your little ass is still in high school being king of your school. hahahahahahahahaha.

the homoness with my last post was to emphasize how fucking gay your little crew is.

seriously tho. what the fuck is this shit?

6wz6bdt.jpg

and dont try to act hard. you know your little ass is still in high school being king of your school. hahahahahahahahaha.

its called a piece. not surprised u didnt know. and i still am in high school thank u for already know who i am.

oh and if you want bring your freshman friends with you too. fucken littles kids.

FUCK HNR.

handle it homie. hit me on the pm. dont be scared. fagget

hahaha look at this guy talking shit like if scares anyone except himself by using badwords:lol: hahaa this guy thinks im bringing freshmen.. just shut the fuck up.:)

a abuke. pm you fucken little fagget so you can meet me somewhere . you fucken wanna be. imma beat your fucken ass. some treal shit homie. trying to act all hard.

hahahahah okay mayweather .... gayyyy if think on beating male asses.... but ill show u somehting hard to put in ur moth hahahhaha :) :)

oh and if you want bring your freshman friends with you too. fucken littles kids.

FUCK HNR.

handle it homie. hit me on the pm. dont be scared. fagget

hahahha this guys halrious ... u would be acting hella hard someone who everyone keeps saying is only in highschool and freshman hahah hella loco