831 cali

meanone

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
finally a magazine on mean 1 Mh kru is this magazine documenting you graffiti career

or is it documenting how you have painted so many pieces in three different chill spots?:)

i seriously love the fucken hate

people get sad cus they aint doing what im doing....keep the hate coming though

thats what made me "MOST HATED"

DONT GET MAD CUS IM CATCHING FAME IN THE GAME WHEN YOUR THE ONE TO BLAME

MH 4 LIFE

i think the reason no one likes you is the same reason no one likes cake hr. you got a super big head like your the "dopest shit out" your good but you paint the same places. i dont even hate you i just observe it. the first thing you did when you got on 12oz is talk shit and put noems stuff in the shitty graffiti thread or whatever it was. and a magazine out of salas consisting of mean and the crew would be something you make one copy of and hang it in your room on a plaque with gold letting..... dope idea oner.

HAHAHAAHA!! IF YOU KNOW ME, YOU KNOW IM NOT BIG HEADED

I JUST DONT TAKE ANYONES SHIT...ITS AS SIMPLE AS THAT

EVER SINCE I GOT INTO THIS I WAS HATED ON, BUT I STILL DIDNT LET IT GET TO ME BECAUSE IF I DID I WOULDNT BE WHO I AM TODAY

AND AS FOR NOEM I REALLY DONT HAVE ANY HATE FOR THAT FOO BESIDES THE FACT THAT HES ALWAYS TALKING SHIT ABOUT ME.

HES MET ME BEFORE AND DOESNT SAY SHIT....

HAHAHAAHA!! IF YOU KNOW ME, YOU KNOW IM NOT BIG HEADED

I JUST DONT TAKE ANYONES SHIT...ITS AS SIMPLE AS THAT

EVER SINCE I GOT INTO THIS I WAS HATED ON, BUT I STILL DIDNT LET IT GET TO ME BECAUSE IF I DID I WOULDNT BE WHO I AM TODAY

AND AS FOR NOEM I REALLY DONT HAVE ANY HATE FOR THAT FOO BESIDES THE FACT THAT HES ALWAYS TALKING SHIT ABOUT ME.

HES MET ME BEFORE AND DOESNT SAY SHIT....

Why the fuck are you bringing up my name?? eat a dick.... and don't have a asthma attack responding cause I don't care

Why the fuck are you bringing up my name?? eat a dick.... and don't have a asthma attack responding cause I don't care

YOU GOT BROUGHT INTO THIS WHEN SANTA CRUZ SAID I WAS TALKING SHIT TO YOU.

ITS FUNNY HOW YOU TRY TO GET HARD ON THE COMPUTER YOU FAT LITTLE WHITE ONE NUT MOTHERFUCKER!!

SEE ME WHEN YOU SEE ME. I DONT GOT TIME FOR YOU LITTLE CHILDISH GAMES ANYMORE

SO KEEP TALKING YOUR SHIT TO EVERYONE SINCE YOU DONT GOT THE "BALL" TO TELL ME YOURSELF :D :D :D :D

I'm not acting tough just asking why you thought you would make YOUR self look like some tough guy by talking shit about me.......... and if my memory serves me correctly I havent said your name on this site in uummmm like 6 months some body must still be salty move on there big pimpin....