831 cali

meanone

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
you know you would have to be really fucking stupid or blind(i think you are blind by the way u paint)to know who the fuck i am..

seriously take a moment and just think... why dont u go back to the same page where that pic of all the letters u bit is posted.. and if you are smarter than my 6 year old brother you would know

i asked you, thats the point..i dont waste my time on this shit researching whos who..you can tell by my name.....why did you lie to me man!!! whyyyy!!! haha... i just seen all your gay ass posts...and for a blind painter i feel a lot better... so really you told me you write hevy..next your gunna be telling me your mean..or on means dick..or vice versa...oh and mean..to set the record about the whole sidebusting incident..uhh..there was an mhk through my shit..but i know aura has an itchy finger..sooo yeaaah... your a mastermind with letters..you should know that a circle does not change....hmm common sense is not so common...smile its only life... :o

tla831 mind ur bizness. stop talking like u know whats up! as for mean stay quiet cuz all that shit that went down is none of ur biz neither. trk stop starting shit u cant handle by callin all ur homies to do the dirty work. As for mh stop listening to all these lil kids bullshit ass lies especially that lil fucker shawn. hes the one who runs his mouth and starts all this beef. fagghot shawn didnt get jumped he got knocked the fuck out by my homeboy NEW on some personal shit. so a word to all of you who wanna start something, make sure u know whats really said before shit goes down. Lets see who gets all shook when someone gets hit up. xOTEx i know who u are and when u slip i feel bad for u!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ahahaha bitch theres like 20 guys that use this shitty ass name on this wack 12oz shit. badd for me? i dont think so motha fucker ill kill your fucken ass and that shit is treal bitch and trk aint no little kids those fucken toys in soledad are not even in that shit just NINE. who ever that fucken shawn kid is pretty much deserved to get fucked up already. and your toy ass better watch who you are talking to and you did talk shit about MH you said and quoting this shit "BRING ALL OF A MH DOWN ILL KNOCKED THATS FOOS OUT ONE AT A TIME" you said it and calling the cops is pussy ass shit. go kill yourself. you dont know me motherfucker if you want to start shit ill blow your fucken car up ill murder all your family then fucken kill you and that shit is treal. dont fuck with TRK mother fucker. its coo that your little gay ass crew aok is up in soledad or whatever just keep it there in soledad untill you guys fucken get better err something. but the only foo that i see is cos aok thats about it i never seen that mother fucker but tellling by the way he writes his name hes a little bitch. fuck it though.

havent been on here in a minute. bump noem, oath, gleek, mean, and euro. the worst part about this thread is i wouldnt hear about half of the writers if they stuck to the streets and not to the internet. drivin the streets you only see a handful of writers but come on the thread and theres tons. those who spend more time on the thread then the streets KILL YOURSELF