831 cali

meanone

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
2328167_981b066fc1_o.jpg

straight letters are dope if they done right. Thats actually some funny shit to see on this thread since 95% of the writers in the 831 are getting way ahead of themselves with they letter structures and should be focusing on straight letters. the 831 scene has a major lack of education, all these newjacks dont know shit, talking all big like theyre kings and theyve never even lived in a real city. Im not trying to say my shit dont stink, im just making a simple observation.

I GOT SOME NEW FTL FLICKS FROM THE CITY BUT TO ME SHARING PICS ON THIS SITE IS POINTLESS NOONE APPRECIATES IT .

yea your probably right...you can put a good flick then its drowned out by 7 toy flicks that wana internet sidebust the good pic....lol........................................

if your hands look like that^^^^^ i dont suppose your wild style is too on point, u gotta walk b4 u run.....

whats worse is that handstyle burns myn.....my tags look arabic or like a kindergardner did em.......but what do i know i cant run either.....im to fat......lol............

now shock...has some hand styles...............................