831 cali

meanone

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
wow...santa cruz fell off...

unfortunately you beat us to the punch mr san jose. by the way only about 5 percent of waht you see is santa cruz the other stuff is salinas mostly a bunch of kids who signed up in the last month. but there moms are gonna be so totally angry to the max when she looks through there history and sees 12oz the graffiti destination

howdy...

i'm relocating to monterey as of like yesterday, and was wondering if anybody could tell me where to get my supplies form now on (aside from the obvious interweb sources)...y'know, paint, tips an' shit... do i gotta pilgrimage all the way up to santa cruz er what?

shalom

now thats a cop.......fuck......or just plain stupid.....................

unfortunately you beat us to the punch mr san jose. by the way only about 5 percent of waht you see is santa cruz the other stuff is salinas mostly a bunch of kids who signed up in the last month. but there moms are gonna be so totally angry to the max when she looks through there history and sees 12oz the graffiti destination

Please dont lump all salinas writers into one group....