831 cali

meanone

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
YO MH.

YOUR ALL GAY.

EVERY LAST ONE OF U.

and u know why?

ur the kind of fagget ass writers now days not knowing shit about the citys history but egar to put ur foot in the door.

mabey u should put down that paint can and pick up a pen...

u cant write, whats the point of painting no one wants to see that bullshit up...

u just like looking at it cause it makes u think ur something...

but in reality any fuking fagget ass bicth could pick up a spray can and thow down some toy shit...

i know people who dont even paint anymore cause of kids like u that ruined there way of life and every thing about it.

u really dont even paint for the sheer fun of painting.

u paint to show people on myspace.

i use to c kids in school hitting up ur neighborhood going around with ur mark echo gay ass elaphent shirton...

drawin peices for ur friends....

making then styles to trace cause u know as i well as i do that when it comes to find someone that has some thing to show thats worth a shit its usealy been done before...

plus ur also not hated becasue ur good.

thats just ur way of making ur self fell better about it .

selfdenial is a bicth deal with it young'n.

and change ur name or shit will get MEAN.

just like its gott for the 2vGaylords.

hahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahaahahaha!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

its funny to see how you think you can tell someone what to do

you need to catch up, cus your mouth is running off...

noem runs with a group of drunkin irish sailors that curse and spit at everyone, he has a peg leg, coke bottle eye focals... hair grwoing out of his ears, and a mouth full of scurvy... him and his whole crew of scoundrels have givin up on everything including life and now they sail the ocean blue, in search of the best tortas in all the land... they steal from the rich and keep for themselves... they pillage everything...

noem runs with a group of drunkin irish sailors that curse and spit at everyone, he has a peg leg, coke bottle eye focals... hair grwoing out of his ears, and a mouth full of scurvy... him and his whole crew of scoundrels have givin up on everything including life and now they sail the ocean blue, in search of the best tortas in all the land... they steal from the rich and keep for themselves... they pillage everything...

that's the illest idea for a crew i've ever heard...PILLAGE AND PLUNDER