831 cali

meanone

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

all you motherfuckers are real brave online get at me bitch mean has my number.

sad thing besides use aura amd ,mean aint no one in mh bout shit. real talk sucka

look at nez homie shook told prize to his face he didnt write no more cause he didnt want to get beat up.

zeus and aura and nez didnt want to go to prizes house when prize was gonna squabb with all of them and i was telling zeus to come thru to his pad

and pull prizes card since everyone thinks he's some straight edge bitch what heppend thugs?? oh my bad that was before ya'll started throwing 4 dots .

get ur info st8!!!!! prize didnt knock out aura. he just head butted him. but not knock him out.

noem was there tell him to tell you how he got punked in front of his girl by a 16 year old kid. ask him?

aura is a pussy. prize head butted him and aura didnt do shit except back his ass up. after that all aura wanted to do was to suck prizes and noems dick to not get his ass beat. that same night prize told nez to get out the car and nez rolled it down just enough to tell prize "i never talked shit, i aint even in MH anymore." if the rest of the "MH mobsters" are as tough as the company they keep , they about as hard as pudding. fake thugs can only pretend for so long. :lol: :lol: :lol: you guys shouldnt have brought that shit up, it just makes all yall seem like pussies. real talk

aura is a pussy. prize head butted him and aura didnt do shit except back his ass up. after that all aura wanted to do was to suck prizes and noems dick to not get his ass beat. that same night prize told nez to get out the car and nez rolled it down just enough to tell prize "i never talked shit, i aint even in MH anymore." if the rest of the "MH mobsters" are as tough as the company they keep , they about as hard as pudding. fake thugs can only pretend for so long. :lol: :lol: :lol: you guys shouldnt have brought that shit up, it just makes all yall seem like pussies. real talk

THATS COO BUT YOU DONT KNOW THE REST OF THE CREW SO YOU SHOULDNT TALK SHIT TO PEOPLE YOU DONT EVEN KNOW

I PERSONALLY WASNT THERE SO I DONT KNOW WHAT WENT DOWN

wow.. its been thrity pages and i havent missed shit... damn, isnt the point in life to progress in life??????..... hahah most of u fucks are still stuck on the same lame page.... haha shits gay.. blunts and beats, fuck the bullshit... im goin solo like J T and reinventing the sexy.....

PREACH ON BROTHA!!!!!PREACH ON

all you motherfuckers are real brave online get at me bitch mean has my number.

sad thing besides use aura amd ,mean aint no one in mh bout shit. real talk sucka

look at nez homie shook told prize to his face he didnt write no more cause he didnt want to get beat up.

zeus and aura and nez didnt want to go to prizes house when prize was gonna squabb with all of them and i was telling zeus to come thru to his pad

and pull prizes card since everyone thinks he's some straight edge bitch what heppend thugs?? oh my bad that was before ya'll started throwing 4 dots .

ok and what would be the whole point of that?and i keep telling you dawg.i dont gang bang.matter of fact what is the whole point of this conferment?and just because zeus throws up four dots does not mean he bang just like other people that throw up 3 dots but dont bang.

because I know what you look like, right? but here's the funny part, if you knew we were there, why didn't you big bad MH mobsters loc up on us? that's right, because you're fucking faggots. your whole crew is a joke. you all suck at painting and will never progress in this game. painting shithole tunnel spots and never leaving this city isn't gunna do anything for you...so quit. you guys all think you're dope at painting and when you get called on it you're quick to talk shit and try to fight. the funny thing is, you can't even follow up with that. didn't that oaphy mother fucker Aura get knocked out by my boy who wears tighter pants than my girlfriend? second off...that faggot didn't say shit when I yelled out scumbags when he was working the drive-thru. actually, he was trying to wave at Noem and act like the jock strap all you faggots are. put up or shut up...and keep playing hardcore homos, you'll get your card pulled.

ay you dumb bitch remember one thing didnt i talk to you on the phone and you shited in your pants i told you to come to the tunnels and u bitch out..... your just a bitch talking shit because you live in fresno know.....and if i recall i knocked your boy with the tight pants out i had that foo shook befor i nocked him out i ask if he was prize.,... and in his words "nah bro i dont paint" and as for noem that dood cover him self with tats to think hes tuff but really is a softy.......im tired of you funny guys thiinking you something...... you dont exist in the real world.....so i think all of you are bitches because i punked all of u all ready noem got hacked by mean at the river and he was watching him self get hacked so .............so i cant wait for you to bring your goons because im gonna bring the SQUAD.........big use mh and i can tell you right know i aint know bitch so watch what you got to say.......ill be at the next show so ill see you there......

thats what im sayin^ im comin here to post/check some flicks and everyone is talkin about squabbin at the next hardcore show. what happened to everyone being .:: or . :. gangstas? now everyone are hardcore kids who go to show's in south salinas where all the old people live? hahahah. fuck, i still wanna see them box. but someone post pix PLEASE