831 cali

meanone

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

par·a·site /ˈpær əˌsaɪt/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[par-uh-sahyt] Pronunciation Key - Show IP A Pronunciation

–noun

an organism that lives on or in an organism of another species, known as the host, from the body of which it obtains nutriment.

a person who receives support, advantage, or the like, from another or others without giving any useful or proper return, as one who lives on the hospitality of others.

Here is a description of what you mean, use, zeus, eary, relm, aura and all of MH are doing to the graff scene in Salinas and neighboring citys.

Doing space jam characters is not king, its actually very toy.

Biting other peoples letters and claiming to be ILL and innovative is not king its toy

claiming to run a city in which you are not an existing factor is not king its toy.

On the other hand you are kings of underground spots, and chill spots but that is toy.

Watching war 1-3 and thinking you can now bust fire extinguisher tags is toy.

Making t-shirts that are whack is toy.

Putting up stickers and posting every picture of them is not king its toy.

So in conclusion you guys are just toys not most hated because you guys are

Up you guys are most hated because you are a collective group of idiot parasites, who cant fathom what graffiti is all about.

Feel free to respond with ignorance I highly encourage it.

par·a·site /ˈpær əˌsaɪt/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[par-uh-sahyt] Pronunciation Key - Show IP A Pronunciation

–noun

an organism that lives on or in an organism of another species, known as the host, from the body of which it obtains nutriment.

a person who receives support, advantage, or the like, from another or others without giving any useful or proper return, as one who lives on the hospitality of others.

Here is a description of what you mean, use, zeus, eary, relm, aura and all of MH are doing to the graff scene in Salinas and neighboring citys.

Doing space jam characters is not king, its actually very toy.

Biting other peoples letters and claiming to be ILL and innovative is not king its toy

claiming to run a city in which you are not an existing factor is not king its toy.

On the other hand you are kings of underground spots, and chill spots but that is toy.

Watching war 1-3 and thinking you can now bust fire extinguisher tags is toy.

Making t-shirts that are whack is toy.

Putting up stickers and posting every picture of them is not king its toy.

So in conclusion you guys are just toys not most hated because you guys are

Up you guys are most hated because you are a collective group of idiot parasites, who cant fathom what graffiti is all about.

Feel free to respond with ignorance I highly encourage it.

i love it

you actually took the time to study mh mobb and think you got facts but really you dont know shit

so heres some knowledge im going to kick for you or should i say (type) for you....

No talkin heads, this is our generation and this is our voice

hate on who ever you got to hate on just to get by cus all your doing is bumpin gums

Intimidation is felt in my presence

The tension in the room is sensed by the heavens – I shred it

If not I let it – take your breath away

Wonder where the pressure is from

I’m the cancer in your colon about to spread to your lung

The verbal form of leukemia, diabetes, anemia

Multiple sclerosis, pneumonia, it’s over, I’m eating ya

No heaters, guns, machetes, or glocks

But I got bumpy knuckles like Freddie Fox

So fellas better get a dental appointment ready and locked

I’m sizzling hot

Matter fact I overcook the beef – burn the fucking meat