831 cali

meanone

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

So take a risk and diss me - I can use the publicity U swing your fists and miss me Step within my vicinity with your jiggidy jick-jack, this-that, triggers, and big gats Man, it don't make a difference when my lyrics go click-clack This cat will have your lips wrapped around some hollow tips Chit chat – I feed u big macks – not from McDonald's bitch I'll die for a vital title And ride on my rhyming rivals Cuz I'm the American Idol's idol Homey, Imma just violently take it – I'm tired of asking Emcees start to change colors like they Michael Jackson As the grooves of the music's moving the masses' booties and asses Who can do this truly with passion? Lucifer's dancing – leaning back to the music My best swimmers drowning in your sister's vaginal juices In need for room to breathe like my sack in this loose fit I love beef – a cow is holy to this cat, I'm a Buddhist So let's do this Listen, I'm hearing subliminal disses Cats is invisible Whispers are passing by Attack'em, it's critical This how I break it down like radioactive material X-ray, let's play, one move, checkmate.

Damn..just the mentality!!!!

KING RELM BITCHES!!!!!