831 cali

meanone

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

this is like the view.... if you ask me PACO is the mutha king of salinas, that guy crushes mad mini tags..so much style, so much steedz haha. BUMP PACO!!!!!BUMP PACO!!!!!BUMP PACO!!!!!BUMP PACO!!!!!BUMP PACO!!!!!BUMP PACO!!!!!BUMP PACO!!!!!BUMP PACO!!!!!BUMP PACO!!!!!BUMP PACO!!!!!BUMP PACO!!!!!BUMP PACO!!!!!BUMP PACO!!!!!BUMP PACO!!!!!BUMP PACO!!!!!BUMP PACO!!!!!BUMP PACO!!!!!BUMP PACO!!!!!BUMP PACO!!!!!BUMP PACO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i got to admit that boseck is pritty wack....nowonder they didnt want u in zee no more......cuz u were wack and u and prize were acting like females...i heard u guy bitch out of some beef...

listen, man. I see you talking alot of shit on message boards fucking constantly hating on the homies. why don't you shut up and go paint for once. actually don't, you're shitty graffiti strains my eyes. how about you try to scrape up some cash and I'll sell you some letters? speaking of crews not wanting you anymore...what happened to you and RTS? hahahahahah...yeah thought so.

-HUEMONSTER

this is like the view.... if you ask me PACO is the mutha king of salinas, that guy crushes mad mini tags..so much style, so much steedz haha. BUMP PACO!!!!!BUMP PACO!!!!!BUMP PACO!!!!!BUMP PACO!!!!!BUMP PACO!!!!!BUMP PACO!!!!!BUMP PACO!!!!!BUMP PACO!!!!!BUMP PACO!!!!!BUMP PACO!!!!!BUMP PACO!!!!!BUMP PACO!!!!!BUMP PACO!!!!!BUMP PACO!!!!!BUMP PACO!!!!!BUMP PACO!!!!!BUMP PACO!!!!!BUMP PACO!!!!!BUMP PACO!!!!!BUMP PACO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PACO KING OF SALAS HAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!

POST SOME FLIX OF THE SHIT THAT HE HAS DONE IN SALINAS