831 cali

meanone

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
HAHAHA broooh ur a stupid little kid come on 12oz and start hating on 2d4 and cfa and u call them a hater hahahaha STUPID FAGG CHILDREN

HAHA I JST HAVE TO SAY FUCK CFA AND 2D4 AINT NOTHING BUT BITCHES! WHO THINK THERE DA SHIT HA WITH A PUNCH ILL KNOCK ALL DOSE FUCKEN SKINNY ROCKERS EMO MADAFUCKER HA

HAHA FUCK TODIEFOR! FUCK ALL YOU FUCKEN BITCH ASS HATERS! CFA 2D4 AINT SHIT FUCKEN SKINNY ROCKERS SKATING LIKE FAGGS HA! SUCKA FREE FUCKEN HATERZ!

aren't you actually the hater? coz you came on here and started to talk shit out of nowhere, took pics of da homies stuff and flipped it off! wow did ur big homies considered that putting in work? u must b earning ur strips boy. ur cool man.

aren't you actually the hater? coz you came on here and started to talk shit out of nowhere, took pics of da homies stuff and flipped it off! wow did ur big homies considered that putting in work? u must b earning ur strips boy. ur cool man.

SHUT THE FUCK UP MAN! GO SUCK A DICK

thats what you think about is suking dick fooo

strait hella gay but what can u expect from a sucking fukin cock crew member oh well your a toy ha so keep thinkin bout sage and payme's dick haha faget just prooved it

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU CHERRY GIRL UR THE FUCKEN TOY PAYME IS BETTER THAN ALL FAGGETS IN 2D4 AND CFA

boe already go slapped for hacking 2d4 and he said he didn't want anymore beef and wasnt gonna hack 2d4 anymore. he even backed down from a scrap when the scrap called him out 1 on 1. he didnt show up for the fight.

dont forget he also got a paca for backing down from his homies

that foo jocked me once and he backed down from the homie beloe cfa ksk know ur facts u fag

HAHA FUCK BELOE HIS A LIL FAGGET TRYING TO BE ALL KOOL HACKING BOES SHIT AT THE BROWN BERETS CUZ THERE WERE ALKINDS OF CFA AND 2D4 I WAS THERE THEY DIDNT EVEN DO SHIT AND THEY NKEW WE WERE SCF

HAHA FUCK BELOE HIS A LIL FAGGET TRYING TO BE ALL KOOL HACKING BOES SHIT AT THE BROWN BERETS CUZ THERE WERE ALKINDS OF CFA AND 2D4 I WAS THERE THEY DIDNT EVEN DO SHIT AND THEY NKEW WE WERE SCF

hahaha cant even spell ur own crew ill slap u myself next time itll be my pleasure

what ur showing fear to the homies now what happend to acting all hard and saying ill punch cfa 2d4 kids in the face when i see them u had ur chance

didn't boe leave when he got hacked, then came back with his mom? ha. didn't beloe call out boe to fight.

look at the end of your sentence, you can't even spell your own krew name right.