831 cali

meanone

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i dont see what all the arguing is about.no one runs the streets in salinas.in a city with 10 writers theres no such thing as king.one scrib on each side of town aint runnin shit.your city is cleaner than beverly hills.theres maybe about 2 or 3 people that are aight but arent in the streets.//nobody from out of town be fooled by there camera trickery none of these spots except like 3 are in eyes view//everything else is in places you need a survival pack and a compass to get to(who wants to fuck up some new kicks?not me)..salinas fools paint the walls under the bridge leaving salinas so much have paint thicker than bills wheels and psyco city put together..

RTS LOOK FOR YOUR SHIT IN THE STREETS IF THERE AINT SHIT THERE CHANGE YOUR KREW NAME!!!!

i dont see what all the arguing is about.no one runs the streets in salinas.in a city with 10 writers theres no such thing as king.one scrib on each side of town aint runnin shit.your city is cleaner than beverly hills.theres maybe about 2 or 3 people that are aight but arent in the streets.//nobody from out of town be fooled by there camera trickery none of these spots except like 3 are in eyes view//everything else is in places you need a survival pack and a compass to get to(who wants to fuck up some new kicks?not me)..salinas fools paint the walls under the bridge leaving salinas so much have paint thicker than bills wheels and psyco city put together..

RTS LOOK FOR YOUR SHIT IN THE STREETS IF THERE AINT SHIT THERE CHANGE YOUR KREW NAME!!!!

:cool:

:lol: :lol: :lol: survival pack and a compass. haha

YOU HAD TO CHANGE YOUR NAME JUST TO SAY THAT!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

running salinas is the equal to saying "i run my bathroom mirror after i get out of the shower";...it's like, who really cares? the people who are doing the thing, know they are doing the thing. simply put, done.

so true... i do run my bathroom mirror tho.. handstyles and toss ups all day, what can i say... i get alotta practice, im a pretty mother fucker...

YOU HAD TO CHANGE YOUR NAME JUST TO SAY THAT!!!:

WELL MR. RTS MAYBE I DID?......MAYBE I DIDNT.MAYBE I JUST MADE AN ACCOUNT?.....MAYBE I DIDNT.WHO GIVES A FUCK!!!!.WHATS IMPORTANT IS IF THE SHIT I SAID WAS TRUE OR NOT.I THINK IM GOING TO STAY INCOGNITO FOR SHITS N GIGGLES THOUGH..AND ITS NOT BECAUSE IM SCARED BECAUSE MY HEART DONT PUMP KOOL-AID.ANYWAYS DID YOU DO YOUR CRUISE AROUND TOWN???SEE ANY RTS??CAUSE I DIDNT!!UNLESS MAYBE OVERNIGHT "JOE THE GRAFFITI GORILLA" HAD A BUFF CONVENTION FOR ALL CALI IN SALINAS!!!!

OH YAH IM SNATCHING YOUR LAUGHING FACES BECAUSE THERES NO NEED FOR THEM ON YOUR QUOTE BECAUSE YOU BASICALLY JUSTIFIED WHAT I SAID EARLIER AND NOW EVERYONES LAUGHING AT YOU AND YOUR KREW...:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

and even though you guys are toys and loser who dont get up but yet you get paid to paint shops and get contracts with companies and they pay for cases of montana, food and hotels

i love you guys , and bumps mad bumps to the naysayers who are kings and do get up un like us who dont bomb and dont crush thirty freights in two nights and dont hit huge spots and aint doing shit man bumps bumps to giving bumps and mad bumps to the kings bumps to the toys bumps mad bumps

do you have pictures of the shops you got paid to paint? i wanna see..:D

pryze.jpg

as a matter of a fact this one got shot to me earlier today...i dont have the rest of the pics.. but i know theres a couple other shops as well but i got like 4,500 pics...... so im over searching....and you know this is all monteezee..he had cases in his car even shot me a couple...thankx for the sky blue...