831 cali

meanone

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
cloes pm to me: "stop being gay im better than u broe soo just give up . wat u noe bout respect boi .if your reel get at me and will funk pussy as bitch hahaha"

....haha cloe hit puberty?? cuz im pretty sure we all know him as a bitch who i doubt has any hands for fighting

State your name. Let's make this more interesting.

According to your email your bosz tng...

Its not about "831" or "salinas" not going anywhere. Its what you make of it.

for santa cruz. (not fully, but you get the idea.)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/21107124@N02/

For salinas. (wish there was a flickr account with alot of ATK/TITS... or ashy/smells/starjones could bless us.)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/42174135@N02/

Look at these flickr accounts, and who the people are, the time period, and where they are now-days... But at the same time, you cant rely on internet for info. Just because there isn't pictures uploaded daily of these people crushing. Doesn't mean they aren't in the scene in one way or another. Whether it be clothing lines, tattoo's, skating, art shows. This is a much bigger world than just a wall in the strawberry fields.... Maybe Salinas would have alot better of a scene if all the kids didnt try to be tagbangers, and actually let pieces ride. If kids cleaned up their trash, didn't expose spots. Didn't blow up spots.. Even just 3 years ago the river was an amazing spot. Full of respect (unless there was personal beef with the out of towner's piece, but regardless). Somo's is the only shop holding the last thread alive for a scene in this town....

Not pointing anyone out, just throwing some 2cents in.

r.i.p bosek nice flicker dope ass picks

Look at these flickr accounts, and who the people are, the time period, and where they are now-days... But at the same time, you cant rely on internet for info. Just because there isn't pictures uploaded daily of these people crushing. Doesn't mean they aren't in the scene in one way or another. Whether it be clothing lines, tattoo's, skating, art shows. This is a much bigger world than just a wall in the strawberry fields.... Maybe Salinas would have alot better of a scene if all the kids didnt try to be tagbangers, and actually let pieces ride. If kids cleaned up their trash, didn't expose spots. Didn't blow up spots.. Even just 3 years ago the river was an amazing spot. Full of respect (unless there was personal beef with the out of towner's piece, but regardless). Somo's is the only shop holding the last thread alive for a scene in this town....

r.i.p bosek nice flicker dope ass picks

jerrybrudos u talkin sum real shit...real talk rite there..BUMP!!NN