831 cali

meanone

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
if ur guna diss it u dnt gota be a puss and try and erase it.....way to be a man

2cnz7ed.jpg

i walked past this last night and there was nothing over it...

remo trying to frame tok? whaaaaat...

tok...handle it!!!!!!!!

and like 25shits said..why didnt you roll up?

oh i was rolling through.....and uhh...uhh...

keep kneeling for yerb..keep walking like u did..

Quote:

Originally Posted by 25shits (View Original Post)

Shoulda rolled up on em if you seen em

i was guna but i was passin by...went back like 10 mins later on ma way back...tag wasnt even dry yet...waste of his ink

yo paperchase!!! is that a does diss???

25shits is on point.. no offense remo, but you didn't do anything about it. just hacked him. its pointless to talk about it. like sigh always says "don't talk about it, be about it" ya digg?

nothing against you werm.

p.s TOK, stay off yerbas stuff!. thanks.

now back to mexico vs uruguay.

haha i love how werm does tags on the north side tryin to be all sneaky..totally an LOL moment..lookin all paranoid and shit...and i love how i went over those tags in like a split second after i saw u do em...me and reot can and will wipe u and tok off the streets....tell tok to hit me up..not go out there and try and hastle around lil kids...way to gain respect 4 yourself u NOBODY!

YOU TALK LIKE YOU HAVE HAIR ON YOUR BALLS LITTLE KID!, COME HERE TELL PAPI WHATS ON YOUR MIND.........YOU TOO YERB DON'T THINK I DON'T KNOW WHO YOU ARE THANKS TO YOUR LITTLE GROUPIES, YOU MUST BE TOO RELAXED.......KEEP UP ON THE BEEF SON!.... HAHA:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i walked past this last night and there was nothing over it...

remo trying to frame tok? whaaaaat...

tok...handle it!!!!!!!!

and like 25shits said..why didnt you roll up?

oh i was rolling through.....and uhh...uhh...

keep kneeling for yerb..keep walking like u did..

wtf why would i even waist ma time doin that...i took this flick yesterday so dnt try and cover up ur big homie..

i saw ur gay ass but i was rollin wit ma parents...so i couldnt stop...

i dnt even tlk to yerb so why would i kneel to him...go suk a dick

YOU TALK LIKE YOU HAVE HAIR ON YOUR BALLS LITTLE KID!, COME HERE TELL PAPI WHATS ON YOUR MIND.........YOU TOO YERB DON'T THINK I DON'T KNOW WHO YOU ARE THANKS TO YOUR LITTLE GROUPIES, YOU MUST BE TOO RELAXED.......KEEP UP ON THE BEEF SON!.... HAHA:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol:

u guys needa grow the fuk up..im in the street all day and i never see u..i went out today and nothin....u think ur cool and have respect? u aint shit in the game and neither am i ..u never will have respect..ur the one that started all the dissin and now i aint guna stop...expand ur horizon "tok" aka "sylo" aka "osio"

oh and leave reot outa this ..idk why ur dissin him 4