831 cali

meanone

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
these fuckin' hr kids have no respect. talk shit and post shitty photos... i dunno *who* this was, but c'mon? *really*, abuke...? sheesh...

yea muthafucka i got no respect!!!!!!!! orca?? i know who u are muthafucka u and u know me too

and u know ill smash u. i atleast go paint so shut the fuck up and get off this shit.

for real though: nobody wants to see your shit, nezmo. maybe if you guys were a little more humble, or at least didn't try to act so hard all the time... instead you flood this forum with your shitty pics of your shitty graffiti at your shitty chill spots, and with a shitty attitude to boot. maybe in a couple of years when you get to be, oh i dunno, 16 or so, you can come back and flaunt some actual skills. i don't care how young or how toy you are, if you are an asshole, you are an asshole...

for real though: nobody wants to see your shit, nezmo. maybe if you guys were a little more humble, or at least didn't try to act so hard all the time... instead you flood this forum with your shitty pics of your shitty graffiti at your shitty chill spots, and with a shitty attitude to boot. maybe in a couple of years when you get to be, oh i dunno, 16 or so, you can come back and flaunt some actual skills. i don't care how young or how toy you are, if you are an asshole, you are an asshole...

awww u got ur feelings hurt?? HAHA well guess wat i dont give a fuck wat u or any of yall think about me

! so fuckk all of u! i aint painting to impress anyone! so fuck u!

A B U K E H R

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

i'm just sayin', man... i don't *really* care what you do, but so far it's all been pretty fucking obnoxious. i liked your shitty graffiti better when i didn't know there was a shitty human being attached to it... fuckin' interweb...took all the magic and the mystery outta the world...and yet...here i am.

go 'head, nezmo: i give up. the last word is yours.

i dont wana anothe member who doesnt paint and talks like he does.

well wat tha fuck have u paitined fagetstein???

even if i dont paint that just doesnt change the fact that

you are a faggot who pays 10 dollars for a can of montana and colors his respirator and gets his face stomped outside the theater.

enough, said.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

i'm just sayin', man... i don't *really* care what you do, but so far it's all been pretty fucking obnoxious. i liked your shitty graffiti better when i didn't know there was a shitty human being attached to it... fuckin' interweb...took all the magic and the mystery outta the world...and yet...here i am.

go 'head, nezmo: i give up. the last word is yours.

if u dont care then keep me and my crews name out ur fuckin mouth

beeeeeeeeeeoooooooooooooooooooootttttttttttccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!