PHRITE FOREVER - Roy "Phrite" Garcia - REST IN POWER!

TheBob

ROY

you were the funniest guy out

you live on rolling tighter burners than most

i wish we could of done panels together

time was to short

but i know if another world exist past this one

you and tom are hopefully doing holy rollers in heaven bro

ohio misses you

much love to all his friends and family

• 3 weeks later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey Baby! Still cant believe this shit is coming up on a year. I think about your crazy ass constantly...think about how things would be so different right now. It seems like just yesterday I was gettin that horrible phone call that told me I'd never get to hug you one more time, or i'd never get to hear that wonderful laugh of yours that was so contagious, or i'd never get to drink a beer or take a shot with you, or i'd never see your gorgeous smile, or never get to dance with you and have my whole body hurt because you worked my ass out...haha. life is so unfair and its true, the good die young. i know your in a better place but sometimes i wish you could be there partying with us. i totally wanted you to party with me for my graduation, but i know you were there in spirit. and i know you'll be there for my going away party. its time for me to leave this place. do you remember when you were leaving for cleveland? remember that heart to heart we had a few days before you left? i still hold all that we ever spoke about dear to my heart. Thank you for giving me an opportunity to meet one of the realist, chillest, greatest, funnest (etc.) guys I have ever encountered. Love you tons.

<3 Cris

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived