marlboro country (virginia)

promnight

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
You are so fucking gay.

And you're welcome for your first tampon!

I DONT SEE WHAT YOUR HATING ON HOMIE, OR DO YOU JUST GO AROUND STARTING SHIT ONLINE THINKING YOU SOME SORT OF INTERNET THUG.....GET THE FUCK OUTA HERE YO....

I DONT NEED THE DRAMA ...I AINT HERE FO DAT....CHUNK THE DUECE

LOL NAW IT AINT DA CAPS LOCK BUT IF IT BOTHERS YOU I'LL SWICTH....... so this is his big issue with me he sent thru pm.......

Organic Therapy-hating on your lack of common knowledge. That spot "that you can't get higher than" has been hit multiple times. It's not even that big of a deal.

ROOTZ-LMFAO...I KNOW ITS BEEN HIT MULTIPLE TIMES.....I NEVER SAID IT WASN'T....I WAS SIMPLY SAYING IT'S HIGH (WHAT OTHER PLACES IN RICHMOND ARE AS HIGH AS THAT)...PLUS THE FACT SINCE I LIVED IN RICHMOND I NEVER SEEN ANYONE ACTUALLY DO A PEICE...ITS MOSTLY JUST STRAIGHT LETTERS AND THROWIES....BEFORE YOU START TALKING SHIT MAKE SURE YOU KNOW WHAT YOU TALKING ABOUT....

Organic Therapy-:lol: :lol: :lol:

You're pure comedy man. If you've never seen a piece before in Richmond, get up out of your seat and lurk.

ROOTZ-HOW FUCKING STUPID ARE YOU MAN...FO REAL??? I MEANT ON THE OVER PASS....OBVIOUSLY YOU CANT COMPREHEND WHAT YOU READ SO MAYBE WE SHOULD MEET FACE TO FACE....

Organic Therapy-Umad? Because I can see that you're visibly upset. Anyway, I still think you're gay.

Oh, I'm a lover not a fighter. :lol: :lol:

ROOTZ-DONT GET IT TWISTED HOMIE ...IM NOT UPSET....ACTUALLY IM VERY ENTERTAINED.....WHAT DO YOU WRITE?

Organic Therapy-What kind of question is that? Do you honestly think I am going to tell you?

ROOTZ-FOR SOMEONE WHO TALKS ALOT OF SHIT YOUR SUCH A FUCKIN PUSSY....LMAO ITS AIGHT THOUGH ...I GUESS YOU REALIZE IN THE REAL WORLD YOU CANT HIDE BEHIND FALSE NAMES ON YOUR COMPUTER......DONT HIT ME BACK TILL YOU GROW SOME BALLS....

I'm still laughing :lol: :lol: :lol:

PLEASE BELIEVE I AM ALSO....YOU KNOW YOU REALLY MAKE ME FEEL GOOD ABOUT MYSELF.....I ONLY STARTED POSTING SHIT TODAY AND I ALREADY GOT A HATER......YOU KNOW HATING IS LIKE A FULLTIME JOB....SO THAT MAKES ME YOUR EMPLOYER.....GET BACK TO WORK BITCH!

Damn shit on here really gets blown outta of proportion. Ha I got no hate for herse. To be honest I don't have hate on anybody that is foin there thing. Va born and raised so why hate on another cat doin the same thing as me only better?

I AGREE WITH YOU ON THAT...BUT SOME OF THE HOMIES HERE DO COME OUT THEIR MOUTH PRETTY SLICK...