Connect-i-cut.

Eastavenu

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

People that bitch about legals walls are insecure, like to hate on shit, and can only scribble on stuff... I fell sorry for you.. not having any style... can't do a piece... wack. We all do illegal shit... that's the easy part of this graff game. Now a burner like that FUA wall.... very few have those kinda skills...

hollerr at ma nkka cork. hez da type a dula to git up n stay up wit steez aint no nkka seent before. i sware hiz style makes him come on his momz breasteses. madd respek to da dula hu been ritin sinse age 10 and steelo haz not progressd to dat ova ser3. boogiebord central high school type dealoo. inch bi inch. yard by yardwanderrer. ma nikka got erythang on lok strate up n downsyndromes. wen u comin bac from grade scool? i stil wanna rite wit u on some tranes and tranis.

cork_chair_3000.jpg

dat pic is for alll ya nkkas whu been sittin n sleepin on dis nkka nameed KING CORK