Connect-i-cut.

Eastavenu

idk bout chall nikkas but the earths done quaketh upon nikkas in frog hollow tho chu hert.. and idk bout yall nikkas but i was taken a shit puffin on that felony celery tho niggas thought it was my stomach growling kid ya nikkas is hungry out here famooo iight scoe

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
yo 1st and 4most bump this moses piece rite here slime... ya nikkas is some str8 boogy borders 2 be sleeping on my man MOSES NAH... where them moses flicks is at scrap?? ya nikkas is str8 some styles by the pounds type of nikkas in the face scrap n nikka dont u even question the gods vernacailr we got the moccasin/heelie/boat shoe fusions on deck kid fall back u aint know ur history slimedula u a crumb ass nikka.. scoe

i honestly have no fucking idea what you just said. your slang is horrific and you arent even speaking english. nobody understands a word you are saying, so please translate EVERY MOTHERFUCKING post you have ever made, thank you

i honestly have no fucking idea what you just said. your slang is horrific and you arent even speaking english. nobody understands a word you are saying, so please translate EVERY MOTHERFUCKING post you have ever made, thank you

U SEE? YOU SEE 12 OZ ??? HOW THESE NIKKAS IS STR8 CLAIMIN BLASPHAMEYS THO STR8 TOY BOYS KID 2 SAY SUCH WILD ACCUSATIONS AND CRITICIZATIONS MA NIKKA FALL BACK TANK NAH BLT 4A IS MORE THEN JUS A GRAFFITY ARTIST THIS NIKKA IS A TRUE LEGEND MA NIKKA DO UR HOME WORK SCRAP TELL ME THIS WHO IN YOUR SQUAD DROP A BACK TO BACK BURNERS ON ROOF TOPS WITH CLOUDS, 3D'S, 4D'S, IRONLACKS, FLOWPENS, AND PRISMOS ALL IN ONE THO????? U NIKKAS IS STR8 HATERADES 2 BE SAYIN SUCH TOY STATEMENTS MA NIKKA U A STR8 XFL IMITATEN TO BE HATIN ON THE G.O.D.FATHER PART 9 KILLA SCOE OF N.A.H. DESCENT..

it aint easy bein cheezy fool ya niggas is str8 boogymen slime and yo....shout out 2 a scrapalam tank one nah squad... As far as a tankington go this nikka got the streets on smash lock slime. ya nikas is str8 haterades aint ya knew jealousy a female tr8 kid fall back or get your dome push back scrap real talk

@yardwanderer & @djspits....shut the fuck up noone cares about ur opinion on graff... u cant even spell u illiterate mother fuckers. but real talk ya nikkaz is "boogy boardin" poppin ur pussy's while ur doin handstands... shut the fuck up and post some flicks u clown ass niggas... lets move on.

WHO GOT SOME BELZ OR KESA FLICKS FROM THE FREEWAY? THERE GOIN HAM.

@yardwanderer & @djspits....shut the fuck up noone cares about ur opinion on graff... u cant even spell u illiterate mother fuckers. but real talk ya nikkaz is "boogy boardin" poppin ur pussy's while ur doin handstands... shut the fuck up and post some flicks u clown ass niggas... lets move on.

WHO GOT SOME BELZ OR KESA FLICKS FROM THE FREEWAY? THERE GOIN HAM.

U COULD PUSH IOF BUT U GOTTA DO 5 ISM PEACES STR8 BURNERS YELLOW AND PINK WITH MAD CLOUDS 3D AND ARROWS SOME OFICHAL SHYT WITH IRONLACKS THO

STICKERS WILL BE THE BEST OPTION MAIL BOXES IS HEAVEN SPOTS BUT TRY 2 PUT SOME STICKERS ON A AMTRAK LINE ROOF 2 MAYBE WENDYS SPECIAL POINTS FOR 5 GUYS ROOF TOP BUT MAKE SURE U PUSH IOF AND HOODAT CREW

P.S. u guys are fucking losers.... u deffinatley dont have jobs bcuz all u do is sit on 12oz and talk shit about tank/tenk and scoe. im sure both of them got way more ups than u and would smoke u in a battle.... they wouldnt even battle u if u had the balls to bcuz u dudes are prolly cops. I SMELL BACONNNNN. One.Two.O.3 "DO UR HOMEW3K NIKKAS REAL TALK, YAHHH NIKKAZ AINT WAVY LIKE DJSPITS.... HE ONLY SPITS BCUZ HE TOO FULL FROM ALL THAT CUM TO SWALLOW. SHOVE A CAN OF IRONLAK UP UR ASS NO HOMO U FUCKIN CLOWN....eat a dick

BUMP OUIJA,PACE,GELI,REVENGE,ES1,BELROC,GNOME,KONOK,JELOSY,CLAS6 & VYCES.

VYCES IS DOWN WITH THEM ¢@ DUDES I HEARD..... SHOUT OUTZ TO THE ARK ONE

im certainly not mad cuz u don got nothin to say about me son, its just gettin old seeyin ur illiterate ass possting in this thread and having no positive input and no flicks of any of ur own shit cuz u dont wanna get ur ass beat by the cats ur talkin shit about. i dont know where ur from but shits real out here little nigga so fall back and know ur roll.... just sit there and let the OG's post some flicks. then maybe u can bite there style and one day actually be a writer.... or better yet go get a paint brush and some stencils cuz thats about all ur capable of..... post one flick of a piece that u drew tonight with the date on it on this page if u aint such a bitch ass dick ridin, usin mustard as lube for ur dildo type of cat... if u dont ur either 1- A FUCKING TOY (most likely situation) or 2- A FUCKIN COP. LIKE I SAID I SMELL BACON. COP ASS NIGGA JUST JOINED IN AUGUST ACTIN LIKE HE AINT 5-0 TRYNA DIG UP SOME INFO... I DONT CARE ABOUT U, UR CITY OR WHAT U WRITE BCUZ U DONT WRITE, U WORK FOR THE CITY UR FROM (OFFICER YARDWANDERER) AND UR TOO MUCH OF A BITCH TO SAY WHO U R. SO LETS SEE A QUICK BURNER ON PAPER BEFORE MIDNITE AND MAYBE IF ITS NOT MADE ON MICROSOFT PAINT U ARENT A COP. FUCKIN PIG

Synposis: If you have ever yearned to feel the raw naked power of a double-fucking-cock-sucking-gang-fucking-initiation, then you must experience TAGGERS. 19 year old Marker (Bobby Brennan) is new to the crew. Working for gang leader Vandal (Gura) in his graffiti shop, Marker has secret sexual fantasies about his boss; leather slings and hard fucking with monster hung Vandal as the star. Marker knows that his crew - a gang of thick-dicked urban studs - is gonnna bust him into their gang in an all-night, double fucking, gang bang initiation. These hung and horny guys turf tag their names by the L.A. River and in back street alleys, while they fuck each other balls-to-the-walls. In a sewer...In a Tagger store... In a gang club house. Slamming it up your ass! Crammin it down your throat! Get ready to be blown away! These Taggers shoot load after creamy hot load in a non-stop explosion of monster dicks and double penetrations - L.A. Style !

taggers2.jpg

Like graffiti is turning into a fuckin Jersey Shore episode yo. Mad drama, mad shit talk. Paint and do you. If you got beef be a grownup and fight.

Yea yo, but lemme A.S.K. u this how is u to be actin like a grown ass man when u a lil baby type my sondula? U ain't even on a sharpie magnum level u rock the sharpie erasable ya mom gives u sandwiches in twist tie bags listen u is barred from da beat step 2 da beat again get your ironlacks tooken is u heard me olson twin type duck? i'm good with my hands rockin da FULL HOUSE u heard me just RLAXE u makin us all look bad

All I hear is straight trashtalk, but no one is trying to bang.... Whats really good yo!? Everyone is big on here but aint bout it bout it. Put up or shut up mother fuckas. Fuck what crew you rep and hiding behind it. Fuckin faggots better hit me up and bring the ruckus, or you are not shit.

This right here, real talk

but really son who iz u all of five foot one to step to a grown ass man tommy tucker ass duck how u gonna rag pieces when it takes u half a day to bmx to da beat tho. get ur bicycle tooken or collide with a small jamaican man or get pook'd either which way mozes eight ball in corner pocket can you feel me my hasbro buy myself a nice cold malta 4 tha lo lo with your lunch money kid

nigga u can come see me anyday. better bring ur boys witchu too.... OHHH WAIT UR A COP. SORRY NARC IM NOT FALLIN FOR THAT ONE HAHAHAAAA NICE TRY THO. U AINT BOUT IT NIGGA IF U REALLY WRITE THEN U KNOW WHERE IM AT COME SEE ME! and no ones tryn to act hard except u son, talkin reckless to people who are old enuff to be ur daddy young boy. im out chea and im done talkin to your COP ASS..

matter of fact, they let KAZMO aka Yardwanderer out of jail and told him if he goes on 12 oz and talks shit without backin it up theyll give him his bridge back. WATCH OUT! KAZMOS BACK, KAZMOS BACK, ALL THE TOYS SCREAMIN OUT KAZMOS BACK

sorry to everyone else i just needed to vent about this faggot to someone. LETS MOVE ON

matter of fact, they let KAZMO aka Yardwanderer out of jail and told him if he goes on 12 oz and talks shit without backin it up theyll give him his bridge back. WATCH OUT! KAZMOS BACK, KAZMOS BACK, ALL THE TOYS SCREAMIN OUT KAZMOS BACK

sorry to everyone else i just needed to vent about this faggot to someone. LETS MOVE ON

1st and 4most i forgots what i was gonna say but all i gots to say is... BRIGE

Like graffiti is turning into a fuckin Jersey Shore episode yo. Mad drama, mad shit talk. Paint and do you. If you got beef be a grownup and fight.

u aint ready 4 da wave famo macoroni wit da cheese on the otha side scrap u not even wavey u jus a unwavey guido creature we on real nigga time ! u on that skinny yellow jeans flow scrapaflam u the type to quick get stone cold stunned in the face slime.. DIS IS LEAGAL!! iight scoe