Connect-i-cut.

Eastavenu

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Dam ya cats is the worst critics. No ur shit before u talk. all u kids so far up Geser's ass dat any1 how ever when at wit him ya hate. wow style yea. lets talk about dat ya the same people who think Kwote's a god a earth. Same ass outline wit mad colors dont mean shit. No form 2 his letters. At least dis dude has strong outlines and is solid. Shit now i feel like ya wit the 12 oz prophet syndrome.

Dam ya cats is the worst critics. No ur shit before u talk. all u kids so far up Geser's ass dat any1 how ever when at wit him ya hate. wow style yea. lets talk about dat ya the same people who think Kwote's a god a earth. Same ass outline wit mad colors dont mean shit. No form 2 his letters. At least dis dude has strong outlines and is solid. Shit now i feel like ya wit the 12 oz prophet syndrome.

shut the fuck up you ass. you type like a 1st grader and its painful to read. learn some basic grammar and punctuation and don't defend "eook" or whatever because he paints like you type and thats fail status.