MILWAUKEE...

horse cock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 13.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOLY FLASHBACK FREDDIE! the N O W campaign. 52

willy MAYZER hays swingin hard next to that cant stop WAS! takin kids to school!

Dont stop arty! keep em comin! rockin the box harder than bad boy bill!

AIA 93 kaotic character-omg! my goodness! desa-bspec-CLASSICO!

when grafitti was bangin in your benzy! NAR2.Mmmm..yesss.

them CRAZY TRAIN WRITERS rollin.old ass normal train-

im gonna turn my MOM tattoo upside down and say..W O W !!!

SETTLE DOWN PLAYER, IT'S 2007.. NOT 1992 WHERE YOU ARE STUCK AT..

DEFX had the craziest illest street bomb letters! shit look liked some wicked ass butterfly shit!

iam pretty sure he was most responsible for most of the dope ass NOW rooftops back in da day.

ANY ONE HAVE PICKS OF THAT ROOFTOP, THAT WAS UP FOR ABOPUT 2 YEARS ON FOOD MART??? THAT BIG ASS TEAL GREEN FILL.. NOW.. OR THAT NOW BURNER ON HOLLYWOOD VIDEO... IN 1994...............................???????

like the one that was on national liqur bar ...years back..i think it was black n white

ya that one was done by sek wheres some del shit at ?? the best thing about n.i.p was the day we went to the walls above 6th on the south and alcept put next to his pic hey rey buff and die dudes face dropped when he seen that shit that shit was funny the good ol days...does anyone have flicks of that building off chase by the old kmart on the tracks there use to be big now stuff in there by the time i got a camera when i went back some dude had a dog running lose in there..there was a nice ass now pic in the stairway or how about that now on 8th and lincoln the old icecream place???

ARTISTIK.. THANKS FOR POSTING YOUR FLICKSSS.

DO YOU HAPPEN TO HAVE THAT PRODUCTION, THE LATIN KINGS DID ON THAT CORNER STORE?? IN LIKE 1992 OR 93?? THAT KING WITH THAT COBRA UP SIDE DOWN????? OR ANY OF KING NUNO'S HITS?????? HE HAD MAD SKILLS WITH THEM CANS.......

Archived