MILWAUKEE...

horse cock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 13.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'll burn both those shots....One beaming in the sun & one in the shade.....

Caught that virus when it freshly done Before the stamp...

if you're up there you will catch em all...

Kwest_CP85352A

i gotta better one man.. flicked it a couple months ago in madison.

SANY0253.jpg

i totally got taker some pik lesons from ya ........alllll hail metalllll

From craigslist:

Taggers are minorities. (monkey ink)

Reply to: pers-637179606@craigslist.org

Date: 2008-04-10, 9:53AM CDT

Taggers are ghetto minorities whos fathers have never met their children nor can they spell "children. The mothers are on crack and they have six kids fom 7 different people--fecetiously.

If you see a "tagger" kick their teeth in if you can find them. You can only see them in the dark if they open their eyes. Take the can of spray paint and or marker and shove it up their minority ass. They are "Primates" and should be dealt as such. You will have a cleaner 'Milwaukee" that way.

To the Tagger who is Awesomest of the Awesome (Fuel tec)

Reply to: pers-636850534@craigslist.org

Date: 2008-04-09, 10:31PM CDT

Oh. My. God. You are the best tagger I've ever seen. Seriously. I mean, to smuggle a marker into the bathroom of the Alterra by the Lake makes you just, the coolest. Oh, yeah, I'm looking right at you, Fuel tec. You totally rock.

It's not any tagger who can go into a private, lockable bathroom with a marker in a pocket, pull down the baby changing table, and make it YOURS! I mean, that's cojones!!!! In a locked bathroom, where nobody can see you, to CLAIM that table where parents lay their kids to change shit-filled diapers... YOU ARE THE AWESOMEST!

Later, at the taggers' convention, you were all like, man, I went into that room, what with the deadbolt and total privacy, and I totally hit that establishment. Fuel tec OWNS! I pulled down that baby changing table, you know, the deluxe model with the safety strap and everything, and I made it my bitch, baby. Yeah, I said it was the model with the safety strap, I ain't no puck ass! Actually, it's Fuel tec's strap now, 'cause I HIT THAT ESTABLISHMENT! What? You, in the corner, you think you could hit an establishment with the naked bravado of Fuel tec? Oh yeah? I bet you barely could handle a MacDonald's bathroom without a changing table, let alone Alterra at the f'n Lake in a men's room with a nice changing table with a safety strap, uh-huh! MacDonald's is barely an establishment, and Fuel tec only hits establishments.

You rule, Fuel tec.

I'll burn both those shots....One beaming in the sun & one in the shade.....

Caught that virus when it freshly done Before the stamp...

if you're up there you will catch em all...

haha what's kinda funny is the first time I saw it go by without the stamp I was too busy doing my forcefield to grab the camera...

maybe after a couple more months of retirement I'll give you a run for your money. I love you.

To the Tagger who is Awesomest of the Awesome (Fuel tec)

Reply to: pers-636850534@craigslist.org

Date: 2008-04-09, 10:31PM CDT

Oh. My. God. You are the best tagger I've ever seen. Seriously. I mean, to smuggle a marker into the bathroom of the Alterra by the Lake makes you just, the coolest. Oh, yeah, I'm looking right at you, Fuel tec. You totally rock.

It's not any tagger who can go into a private, lockable bathroom with a marker in a pocket, pull down the baby changing table, and make it YOURS! I mean, that's cojones!!!! In a locked bathroom, where nobody can see you, to CLAIM that table where parents lay their kids to change shit-filled diapers... YOU ARE THE AWESOMEST!

Later, at the taggers' convention, you were all like, man, I went into that room, what with the deadbolt and total privacy, and I totally hit that establishment. Fuel tec OWNS! I pulled down that baby changing table, you know, the deluxe model with the safety strap and everything, and I made it my bitch, baby. Yeah, I said it was the model with the safety strap, I ain't no puck ass! Actually, it's Fuel tec's strap now, 'cause I HIT THAT ESTABLISHMENT! What? You, in the corner, you think you could hit an establishment with the naked bravado of Fuel tec? Oh yeah? I bet you barely could handle a MacDonald's bathroom without a changing table, let alone Alterra at the f'n Lake in a men's room with a nice changing table with a safety strap, uh-huh! MacDonald's is barely an establishment, and Fuel tec only hits establishments.

You rule, Fuel tec.

ha lol.....awesome....soooo true.....fyck am keep the bathromss on lock...watxch out now

• 1 year later...

Archived