MILWAUKEE...

horse cock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 13.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i seen that fight was it between the tables?? man if u was the big nigga who was knockin out more girls than guys u a fuckin fool..but u did get yo ass stompeeed out.. and i was smokin on ur trees..lol...and yea dont come to southsde then thas why ur ass belongs in the suburbs cuz u cant handle all that..

i was with the nigga hittin those girls(ik it was fucked up but she kinda deserved it) lol he got stomped, but i was the dude crackin all them in the face, i didnt get hit once and i took that bitches purse jacked her money and gave her shades to my girl i was so fuckin wasted

did u see him after the fight? he had a broken nose blood drippin everywhere.

hahahahaa is it just me or does every southside toy start writing under the everpathetic mase moniker

FYI.... THERE WAS AN ORIGINAL MACE IN NYC... CRUSHED SHIT HARD. YOU KIDS HAVE THE INTERNET (HUGE ADVANTAGE) AND YOU STILL BITE LEGENDARY NAMES. ITS LIKE THROWING A RUBBER BALL TO A KID WITH NO HANDS

i was with the nigga hittin those girls(ik it was fucked up but she kinda deserved it) lol he got stomped, but i was the dude crackin all them in the face, i didnt get hit once and i took that bitches purse jacked her money and gave her shades to my girl i was so fuckin wasted

did u see him after the fight? he had a broken nose blood drippin everywhere.

yea i was right next to yall i seen dat whole shit but i was fadded so i dont member it to well.. i member i was gonna jump in...yall was superdrunk too

Archived