MILWAUKEE...

horse cock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 13.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish i knew who pauz uno was and mrupthanu is so i could fuckin smash thier fucking jaws in kill them then feed them to the monster that lives inside thier whore dog mothers nasty cunts!! Then wait for thier dirty dog mommys to re-poopabort them out of her asshole so i can flush them down the toilet!!! SLAYER RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

35th street all day baby holla at me niggah

I don't know who Tewn is or where (presumably) he came from, but I like his style.

Bombing TE in Milwaukee is probably not the best idea in light of Teach, but between a couple of Tn bombs, a decent hand, and straight pieces, props to dude.

More people should hit the street without insisting every spot done be flicked and within minutes posted on here.

Also, to those who post pictures of new street shit, if there's something decent and you don't flick it in an effort to bring your boys to the forefront while ignoring the rest, give me a break. That's not to hate on someone like horsecock who consistently posts pictures of just people he's cool with, but to the new kids: give credit where credit's due.

......sounds like someones misusing the internet at the precinct.

Those are all my pics.. I spend hours scanning and retouching them... and this kid posts them all.

Hey Ponypenis.. I took those pics when you weren't even allowed off the block. So lay off my shit and get your own.

wah wah wah. quit whining about stolen flix. its not like he's presenting them like he took them.

wah wah wah. quit whining about stolen flix. its not like he's presenting them like he took them.

If people are telling him good flicks and he aint sayin shit back.. sounds like he is presenting them like he took them. I will dry my eyes from all my BeBe & CeCe Winans.

But they say your name. I see some of my old photos pop up on here, but they don't have my name on them so I can't say that they're mine.

But yeah, they some nice flicks to see, and the heads that were around back then will enjoy seeing them, and hopefully some of the new catz can appreciate the Old Skool Heads with some prime time Gems.

But yeah, they some nice flicks to see, and the heads that were around back then will enjoy seeing them, and hopefully some of the new catz can appreciate the Old Skool Heads with some prime time Gems.

That's why im doing it.. its alot of work and when people told me my pics were being ganked. I gotta come here and check it.

If people are telling him good flicks and he aint sayin shit back.. sounds like he is presenting them like he took them. I will dry my eyes from all my BeBe & CeCe Winans.

it isnt plagiarism if the owner is credited man. your name is on those pics. and anyways, is photography fame really thaaat important to you? hahah. whatever tho. just keep the flickage coming everyone.

Archived