MILWAUKEE...

horse cock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 13.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

making it hot for you to take pictures???..hahaha..thats a joke right?..

i didnt know it was a crime to take pictures or record trains i guess you know it all though right..

all this sneak dissin needs to stop, people need to leave there names or grow balls and say something when you see us...

everybody hates on everybody i guess thats just how milwaukee is...if its fuck me then its fuck you and thats the way it is...

i think people are tryin to start some shit and they need to let it be known...if there's a problem say it...fuck that spot

making it hot for you to take pictures???..hahaha..thats a joke right?..

i didnt know it was a crime to take pictures or record trains i guess you know it all though right..

all this sneak dissin needs to stop, people need to leave there names or grow balls and say something when you see us...

everybody hates on everybody i guess thats just how milwaukee is...if its fuck me then its fuck you and thats the way it is...

i think people are tryin to start some shit and they need to let it be known...if there's a problem say it...fuck that spot

WOW, That response is a perfect example of an overinflated toy brain on the loose...typing away with no regard for any respect toward the people that really make a difference in the scene.

The fact of the matter is that writing around spots like that is just plain stupid. What? do you want everybody to know that you were there benching, or even painting? Think about it. It's just stupid, and it makes that whole crew look bad, writing with a sharpie and doing some fake ass roll call.....pleeease.

There is a whole lot of bullshit, "pat yourself on the back" "We can hang with the rest" "we represent" etc..being posted on here, When EVERYBODY THAT'S SOMEBODY KNOWS that the people that really put in work don't have to go on the internet to let everybody know what they do, and how oh so good they are, GROW UP!

".fuck that spot",,,,no FUCK YOU. That spot will be aroung alot longer than your pinner ass tags.

^true that. No need to bring attention to anywhere writers hang out regardless of what's being done there.

And props to Unicraven for typing a response that makes sense.

Reading ninety pages of 'nigamutha fucka talk mor shit' gets old more quickly than you'd think.

I didn't intend that comment to have any connotation to the writer, syrup, though.

Fistt you do the sketch of the letters, then you start filling in. No matter how good you are, you don't just start filling in. Then you add your fill, after your base colours. This could be shapes, designs, fades, or what have you. Then you put on your outline- over the filled in letters. Then you do a background, cloud or bubbles. You then add a force field, and highlights. Once you've got that down you tag your name and crew, maybe a few shoutouts, and perhaps even an extra thought or quote.

WOW, That response is a perfect example of an overinflated toy brain on the loose...typing away with no regard for any respect toward the people that really make a difference in the scene.

The fact of the matter is that writing around spots like that is just plain stupid. What? do you want everybody to know that you were there benching, or even painting? Think about it. It's just stupid, and it makes that whole crew look bad, writing with a sharpie and doing some fake ass roll call.....pleeease.

There is a whole lot of bullshit, "pat yourself on the back" "We can hang with the rest" "we represent" etc..being posted on here, When EVERYBODY THAT'S SOMEBODY KNOWS that the people that really put in work don't have to go on the internet to let everybody know what they do, and how oh so good they are, GROW UP!

".fuck that spot",,,,no FUCK YOU. That spot will be aroung alot longer than your pinner ass tags.

first of all the tags i did werent facing the street you cant even see them. i will admit i was stupid to tag there but i am not the only one who has done a tag down there, but yet i am the only one who got lined. im not going to drop names but ive seen pretty much everybody get a tag down there. i got a lot of respect for all you guys but its not returned so fuck it.. and im really not lookin for anyone to like my shit or get accepted by any of you guys i could care less. its much bigger than that spot getting tagged on. and to be honest nobody is putting in work. except for some trains.

and what your mad because we post our pictures? we are not trying to brag or show off, i mean isnt that what this page is for. everyone on here posts there shit so what are you talking about, "we can hang wit the rest" "we represent". i thought thats what your supposed to do. dont act like the "somebody's" on here dont do it too. or maybe they hand it off to someone else to post all there shit for them.and why is it fuck me? the funny thing is i would really fuck you up:D , but i would just look dumb for talkin shit on here like that.so i guess i'll see you on the streets wit that.

we both to old for this so im not going to take anymore time on this. i get the point about writing down there but people should line everyone then not just what i do.

"the funny thing is i would really fuck you up , but i would just look dumb for talkin "

Are you talking about Fighting, or Painting? I don't know who you are, but i assure you that you will NEVER come close to being competition to me. And I'm sure you know that..unless your with the likes of Teach, Aqua, Nmph, Apes,etc...so I guess you're talking about fighting, which is pretty Lame, because this is about graffiti, not who's a tough guy.

Enough already, Respect spots, and respect your peers. Check my history on here,,I don't write themes or make threats, I post good pictures. Try to do the same.

Archived