MILWAUKEE...

horse cock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 13.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i love that koa is on all your minds. shows hes doing something right. koa is a young kid, and look at the shit hes doin. bump. and atem? are you kidding me? people talk cuz he has an original style. hes wacky, but not fucking wack. check out some of his production peices.

hell yea i agree with that 100%. KOAla is a young kid, hes getting up there though, and ATEM, there is no question hes good, he just has a different style. KOA has done most of his throwies on the southside, so not many get to see them.

FOBEK DEL POLKA DEFX WIZER ENUF GOOSE PENS RIMEK CLOK FESTEK ERA SEK REVA AKA SOBER, CEE YME SHOWTIME DMISE R.I.P,,, FAKER SKAT USER OSEN LACE NOMAR BLAZE JAMS SOUR OBAY CLUE PUMBA HEMAN SMUG HOWS JESK,,,, NOW THESE CATS HAD SHIT LOCKED IN THERE OWN WAY ON THE SOUTH SIDE,,,,, MANY NEW COMMERS LOOKED UP TO ONE OF THESE WRITTERS MENTIONED HERE NO DOUBT,, AND THIS WAS BACK FROM LIKE 1994 TILL MAYBE 1998.... FOUR YEARS TO MAKE CATS SAY FUCK GANGS I WANNA TAG,,, SO THE BEST OF THE SOUTH EVER NOW NS RTS BYC CSD JM MK NOPC ANY MORE YALL CAN ADD THEM

CTW WAS ALSO ROCKIN BACK THEN TOO! WHY NOT MENTION THEM?

INFACT!

THEY STILL ROCKIN!

NOW CREW! WHY NOT MENTION THEM? WIZER,SEK KILLED SHIT IN ONE NIGHT!

DEFX WIT THE NOW ROOFTOPS! ERA!

DEFX WAS MY FUKIN MENTOR! TOOK ME OUT WHEN NO ONE ELSE WOULD CUZ THEYRE

FUKIN HEADS WERE BIGGER THAN THEY BODIES!

SO FUK YOU-YOU AINT TELLIN ME NNNNUUUTTTHHHIIIINNNNN

>JUS CUZ YOU WENT TO A COUPLE WHITE HOUSE

PARTIES AND SHOOK A COUPLE HANDS DONT GIVE

YOU RIGHTS TO COME ON HERE AND GIVE YOUR 2CENTS!

>JUS CUZ MILWAUKEE KING THREW A COUPLE TAGS IN FRONT OF

ENVISIONS AND A STICKER INFRONT OF SPONTANEOUS DONT MAKE YOU

..."king".

GO BACK TO YOUR COLORING BOOKS!

>JUS CUZ YOU WENT TO A COUPLE WHITE HOUSE

PARTIES AND SHOOK A COUPLE HANDS DONT GIVE

YOU RIGHTS TO COME ON HERE AND GIVE YOUR 2CENTS!

>JUS CUZ MILWAUKEE KING THREW A COUPLE TAGS IN FRONT OF

ENVISIONS AND A STICKER INFRONT OF SPONTANEOUS DONT MAKE YOU

..."king".

GO BACK TO YOUR COLORING BOOKS!

yeah i went to the parties with your mom she got fucked by all the MK CREW AND BECAME THE CREW HEAD BITCH..

yeah i went to the parties with your mom she got fucked by all the MK CREW AND BECAME THE CREW HEAD BITCH..

mk'S WERE A BUNCH OF PUSSYS THAT LET ANY ONE AND THEYRE LIL BROTHER IN!

ROLLED WIT A BUNCH OF FLAKY ASS 21'S! GOT ROLLED UP ON MANY A TIMES,GOT NO LOVE FROM ANY ONE WHO ANYBODY!AND A BUNCH OF SCRUBBY BROKE DOWN GANSTER REJECTS THAT

DECIDED TO PICK UP A CAN AND MAKE A MESS!

hahaha...i guess says what goes around these parts because "HE'S THAT GOOD" ...now i know where your screen name came from...hahahahahahaha, thats what everyone does when they see tight sone, pase and the whatever it says you write (no name droppin)....u dont paint, you write son..PEACE OUT, I WAS HERE TO ENJOY THE DESTRUCTION, BUT PEOPLE GET SAND IN THERE PANTIES.....SENSITIVE HOES

AND I DO ALOT IN THIS CITY, JUST CUZ IT AINT GRAF......KNOW YOUR STEEZ

Archived