MILWAUKEE...

horse cock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 13.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1.) magoo-thfuny.gif

2.) artistik-thCare-1950sGossip.jpg

its the internet, and you graffitti writers are so sensitive with your names....almost female like...hung.gif

and you know where i work and live...sooo.thhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh:lol:

and again, its the internet, what are you gonna tell pigs when they ask whats going on with the situation....."Dog, he said some shit over the internet about me".....relax i dont even write anymore......i never put up those stickers, nor will i.....its a fucken joke because he kicked me out of his store, so relax and take a laxitv and just let the shit go....

peace.you shouldnt be looking for beef here, when you have a whole police force against writers.....but do whatever one man must do....

MVC-016S-2.jpg

MVC-003F.jpg

1.) NEVER GIVE OUT OTHERS INFO ONLINE!!!!

2.) WHY DOES ENTOR LOOK LIKE PAUL WALL?....KIDDING.

"IM NOT A RACISTS, I HATE ALL RACES EQUALLY"

MAN YOU REALLY REALLY SUCK... MILWAUKEE GRAFFITI AINT JACK JUST WORTH BUSTING FOR.

who said beefs? we exchanged words and he told me to leave his store, im to old and already in too much trouble for stuff........althoough the swingset at high noon would be fun, ill pass and keep my thoughts to myself, from now on and just post pics.........i just wanted to keep this thread going(its been to cold to paint or go take flicks) and have a little fun with the kiddies who get all worked up about the internet, to tell you the truth i like yanks work, i think hes one of the more noticable in milwaukee.....so there its over! now lets get back to graf because the weather is calling for some bombing, pieceing, or just plain old destruction...........good luck to all, and stay away from the po-po

yeah jesus its to cold, jesus is from middle east where it does not get below zero and your piss freezes before it hits the ground........forget that im not that deticated......id rather be in bed with my girl......call me lazy

and why would someone do a wack character over than sone, it was a tight piece.

yourmama dont get so mad(unless she stold your photo), at least theres pictures...unlike my wack ass.....ive failed and i will get some flicks to post.........peace

MVC-005F.jpg

whatevers whatever, some people can handle it, others cant...

heater-gvsr.jpg

heater

awe.jpg

awe

awemyth-wlo.jpg

awe-myth

mythheat-an.jpg

heat-myth

hugesone.jpg

giangantic sone!!!!

habet.jpg

habet

cutter.jpg

effen artsy stuff, god i love to cut...

gross8zz1.jpg

"im ready for doing some graffitti mr. officer!!!"

and this thread needs more cowbell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

willferral.gif

and why would someone do a wack character over than sone, it was a tight piece.

yourmama dont get so mad(unless she stold your photo), at least theres pictures...unlike my wack ass.....ive failed and i will get some flicks to post.........peace

she did steal my picture. thats all the bitch does is joke people's shit. i originally took the picture of that sone piece, then went back awhile back to the same spot, and thats what was over it.

no biggie.. its just a picture. its just the fact that i know who it is thats doing it.

look "teddy" i see that i hurt your feelings when i told you the truth about what you were doing. i didn't mean you were wack. i meant the shit your doing is very toyish. no diss just putting you up on some knowledge. so before you go around looking for "origonal" come-backs on the internet to post, just know that people are trying to help you out.:D

im not a cop ill tell you that, a toy ass bitch?????yeah but..........like ive said before if i do art of any kind i do it for one person and one person only, thats ME! if you dont like it thats your business.

the real twotoes???? i suppose you do know him personally then????hahahahahahaha.....

ted (theodore) logan is one half of a great band along side bill s. preston esquire, they are............WILD STALLIONS!!!!!

wyldstallions.jpg

Archived