(+44)01332drb

flipstlv

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ye i seen that in the paper.. over 300 tags in a 4 week spree they sed! haha it wuz korps n rims.

nah not that one, it was 'zone' and 'noia' of fcf or some shit like, that they ve killed the park and ashbourne road, nothing rong wid ashbourne road but killing a park aint worth it no ones gona see it apart from little kids and they ve fucked up the hole park in chrome and other colour fat cap n to be honest theres no really need...........

That rumba has a sick style keep it up DBC

Big up the IMP still killing the old train yard safe lads.........................

nah not that one, it was 'zone' and 'noia' of fcf or some shit like, that they ve killed the park and ashbourne road, nothing rong wid ashbourne road but killing a park aint worth it no ones gona see it apart from little kids and they ve fucked up the hole park in chrome and other colour fat cap n to be honest theres no really need...........

UOTE]

my thoughts too, why go bomb up some toilet wall in a park? Ridiculous its this sort of toyish behaviour that gives graff a bad name..

My point exactly......toys killin off Derby....i think we've had this chat about toys before.Stay at home toys!!!

UOTE]

my thoughts too, why go bomb up some toilet wall in a park? Ridiculous its this sort of toyish behaviour that gives graff a bad name..

Archived