(+44)01332drb

flipstlv

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For fucks sake! two things, why are flics being reposted? theyve been seen before, if they want to be seen again they can be, theres no need, is that what the scenes got to? Which brings me to my next point, you fools had this coming, you came out of no where, not hitting your books, talking the bigman talk, ruining this thread with your bullshit, not learning the game, hitting spots with your whack excuses, no wonder something like this has happened, the scene is in a write state.

ps. quite like to see flics of that record shop, cant get myself, catch up soon boys.

For fucks sake! two things, why are flics being reposted? theyve been seen before, if they want to be seen again they can be, theres no need, is that what the scenes got to? Which brings me to my next point, you fools had this coming, you came out of no where, not hitting your books, talking the bigman talk, ruining this thread with your bullshit, not learning the game, hitting spots with your whack excuses, no wonder something like this has happened, the scene is in a write state.

ps. quite like to see flics of that record shop, cant get myself, catch up soon boys.

THE ONLY REASON WHY IM POSTIN UP OLD WORK IS BECAUSE NOBODY IS POSTING ANYTHING APART FROM FAZE NOIA ZONE N OPI,I DID IT 2 KEEP THE DERBY THREAD FROM DYING AS IT HAS BEEN SO EMPTY RECENTLY WHATS WRONG WITH POSTIN UP GOOD PIECES FOR PEOPLE TO SEE. SAFE

SIRE SORT THIS

ZONE NOIA FAZE N ALL THE REST OF YOU TOYS STOP POSTING SHITE!

look john! im one of the very few people who posts flix on the derby thred, if u want to see some good graff, go out there and get them yourself. at least im trying to keep this thred going. and as for zone and noia, what they have done isnt the best but still they will get better and at least there getting up. should be posting some flix tomoro, keep graffin derbz! big up zone and noia keep postin!!!!! peace! :cool:

Archived