(+44)01332drb

flipstlv

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
opi or sire post some flicks please! even if there old these toys giving derby a bad name and a bad thread and the toys dont post nothing! :@

peace to opi & sire!

even if i am a toy atleast i paint in my back garden OUT OF SITE to practice till i get better! and im only 13!!!

also sire doesnt even come on here anymore!

yes hakkett ma mum does know :D

So what if these dubs are crap? And yeah maybe risk and noia are toys, but at least there actually paintin and not just sittin in front of the computers bitchin about graff. You lot make me laugh sometimes. So what if their pieces are shit? I think they know that themselves! And yeah i know that IMP piece was fresh but i don't think they dogged it to bring beef with you lot. You need to learn the cycle, you do a piece, it gets dogged or gets the piss taken out of it, so you go do something better. And from what i can remember, you were the ones saying everyone starts out shit when it was your pieces being ripped, no names mentioned *cough cough* hech n faze. So stop the fuckin bitchin! Respect

hmm I was in the sawley boys myself and part of the great tagging battle, as I remember it was organised at the silver prize band hip hop night where we said from one month from now lets see who can get up the most sawley boys or rac crew and each individual had there own number ie S7 or R99 etc. Yes them was the days, but its nice to see Long Eaton still having a small scene with a handfull still getting up reguarly.

So what if these dubs are crap? And yeah maybe risk and noia are toys, but at least there actually paintin and not just sittin in front of the computers bitchin about graff. You lot make me laugh sometimes. So what if their pieces are shit? I think they know that themselves! And yeah i know that IMP piece was fresh but i don't think they dogged it to bring beef with you lot. You need to learn the cycle, you do a piece, it gets dogged or gets the piss taken out of it, so you go do something better. And from what i can remember, you were the ones saying everyone starts out shit when it was your pieces being ripped, no names mentioned *cough cough* hech n faze. So stop the fuckin bitchin! Respect

you dont think they dogged it to bring beef! theres plenty more places at the train yard, but noia decided to smack a dub right over the IMP:mad: Its good to see noia gets up a lot but if he dont want beef then dont go over someones work, unless he nos he can do better! sfe IMP!!

Archived