I'm from Virginia, where ain't shit to do but cook

FuzZy

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

shasta, you "looser" critic . . .

mr. pitiful lame . . . DC isn't a "real area" you dumbass . . .

maybe if u got the fuck out the sahdow of the capital you'd see that . . . you from the burbs

DC is for the feds and the crack heads son . . . i had that b4 . . . not all that great . . .

fuck DC . . .

and you . . .

sucker . . .

this is paper chase va so i draw and i post some shit sometimes and other times if combat against wackness and decorative nonsense . . . i don't go into the DC thread commanding shit . . . they got their own politics . . . but the commonwealth is where my niggas live and i do this for my family and friends . . . so fuck wut u think . . . it's about wut u know . . . and you don't know shit

please PM some of your shit and if i respect u then i listen . . . but i doubt that . . .

so please . . . keep talking that shit . . .

i'm blind to the bitches . . .

peace

maybe if u got the fuck out the sahdow of the capital you'd see that . . . you from the burbs

DC is for the feds and the crack heads son . . . i had that b4 . . . not all that great . . .

fuck DC . . .

and you . . .

sucker . . .

this is paper chase va so i draw and i post some shit sometimes and other times if combat against wackness and decorative nonsense . . . i don't go into the DC thread commanding shit . . . they got their own politics . . . but the commonwealth is where my niggas live and i do this for my family and friends . . . so fuck wut u think . . . it's about wut u know . . . and you don't know shit

please PM some of your shit and if i respect u then i listen . . . but i doubt that . . .

peace

Re: I'm from Virginia, where ain't shit to do but cook

fuck DC . . .

and you . . .

sucker . . .

peace

Re: I'm from Virginia, where ain't shit to do but cook

exactlly he acts like a king and aint got shit ...hes more like the court jester ...

THERE BE HELLA FOOLS ON HERE ACTIN LIKE THAT. CHECK OUT CHICAGO THREAD AND THESE FOOLS TRYING TO HOOK UP WITH THE REAL 1 UP. THEY BE SOME LITTLE KIDS TRYING TO PM ME LETS HOOK UP THE CREWS. N THIS BE SOM E LITLLE KID PMING ME LIKE WE SEEN YA'LL IN MAGS. LETS HOOK UP. GET FUCK OUTTA HERE WITH THAT. DAMN TOYS IN CHICAGO.

ok . . . i see that the time is right for me to depart . . . i've shown you wut i could . . . now it is time for me to do this shit again . . . i shall return in one year . . . keep talking shit you fakers and fuck holes . . . im rubber your glue, wutever say bounces off me and sticks to you, so go to hell you and your lame crewww . . .

one year fellas . . .

peace

I'm prone to clone the cone..

Check it while I stand alone on a stone microphone outside a dog faced hamburger...

My Rhyme status is like baddist, Hustla of of the chinese herbal...

Visual Ashashin lost his Gerbil...

My name runs shit, my clout, strickly famous...

Animal cruelty..Visual's Gerbil chills in his anus...

Real talk, repp this game like line backer..

Paper chaser, money stacker, fulltime slacker

I run this, throw your game in a purple sack..

Visual Ashashin, please put the Gerbil back...

I smoke blunts on daily basis..

I beat my cases and scar mummy faces...

I'm the Master of all Cones...

No cones can test me..I get serious like a wesley...

Archived