partying in portland...

oddio1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Kbar get'n Dissed...good stuff

yyyeeeaaa but if you are gonna diss someone you'd think the "diss-er" would take a little more time to wipe out the "diss-ee" ...I mean, a crappy ass yellow??? :rolleyes: not my first choice for fuck you paint...weak diss attempt and it looks like the guy tried to do a handstyle on the right but woooow, it looks like a pic i saw earlier with a pile of shit streaking down a wall...

kbar ftw

yyyeeeaaa but if you are gonna diss someone you'd think the "diss-er" would take a little more time to wipe out the "diss-ee" ...I mean, a crappy ass yellow??? :rolleyes: not my first choice for fuck you paint...weak diss attempt and it looks like the guy tried to do a handstyle on the right but woooow, it looks like a pic i saw earlier with a pile of shit streaking down a wall...

kbar ftw

It really doesn't matter what fucking color you get dissed out in...I would rather pick a shitty color to let you know i wont even take the time to waste good paint on your bitch ass. Either way it got dissed and now looks like shit which im sure is what whoever dissed it was going for.