partying in portland...

oddio1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
hmm sounds like santa cruz.

thats the information i was really looking for.

I didnt come in this thread looking for good places to bomb, places to rack paint from, or who are the top dogs, and were can i go to talk shop.

So i appreciate the information kosko, but iv been painting for a long time in one of the hardest towns to paint in California, Im not gunna try and say how hard i am because of that, and thank you for the advice, but im not going to "give up" now.

he was being sarcastic. DAMN your thick

I apologize for sounding as if i was a cop.... if thats what you think that is not my intention.

I was just asking a legitimate question because Iv not spent much time up there, and was wondering if any one could compare the scene up there to santa cruz if they had been here and bombed down here.

apparently I was wrong in asking and i apologize.

hopefully I can see what the scene is like when i get up there, and start getting up.

who apologizes on 12oz....?

:five-o:

• Like 1

hahahaha... you must be a minor to be talking about a curfew in california!!! haha:D

must be. "haha"

i started writing in 90.

it's a law about age but it has nothing to do with age.

cities with curfews just mean a cop will stop every single time they pass you after 10 o'clock no matter how old you are... they slow down and spot light you, then stop and say "oh you're over 18, just checkin for curfew it's passed 10... so what are you doing out, what's in the bag, there's been a lot of robberies in the neighborhood - are you on meth" flash light to the pupils, run your name, then they check your hands, shoes, bag, and pants for paint splatters. pretty standard procedure.

must be. "haha"

i started writing in 90.

cities with curfews just mean a cop will stop every single time they pass you after 10 o'clock no matter how old you are... they slow down and spot light you, then stop and say "oh you're over 18, just checkin for curfew it's passed 10... so what are you doing out, what's in the bag, there's been a lot of robberies in the neighborhood - are you on meth" flash light to the pupils, run your name, then they check your hands, shoes, bag, and pants for paint splatters. pretty standard procedure.

oops... i must of forgot to press the sarcasm button... didnt mean to get you fired up on some memories... i know the procedure pretty well myself! haha (sarcasm button) :D

must be. "haha"

i started writing in 90.

i hate curfew!!! :(

what type of nazi town have you lived where cops stop everyone after 10 and ask if your over 18? or maybe you live in some highclass suburbs or something where the cops have nothing but time to stop everyone walking. if yo started writing in 90 you mst be older, why are you still getting asked if your 18 or why are you bitching abot it still?

and grisle, your gonna be asked if your over 18 till your 50,especially if you dont cut that mop of yours

Trogg--

4 some1 that complains about people droppin dimes, u should stop dry snitchin!

edited so that I dont keep current wat u said...

damn yor right, the cop are probably ot right now looking for the one kid in portland with a head of hair. shit i sure fucked up. come on man like everyone in this town doesnt have a p of hair. this isnt LA where everyone else has shaved heads buddy. chil out

dam dry snitchin

Some serious dry snitching going on.

you guys serious??? cause i said he has hair? wtf? ok, cats outta the bag, he has hair that grows on the top of his head. fuck its over now

by the way thats like the 5th time someone has said something about grisles hair on here so eveyone can just chill out

its his fault for having a mullet and shit

15phibk.jpg