partying in portland...

oddio1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
this is true..but there from Cali.

naw the tree huggers er frum here.... trust me they hate on cali people.... funny part is all these "oregonians" that "cant stand" cali folks is just mad cuz they from cali too but couldnt hang so they moved to weak ass portland and now they stay dipped in ducks fits and ride the dick like this fag...... go huff some sushi peter puffer.... hahahaha

killa kali in the hizzouse wuts good wit it.....

yeah 5 pages..

i have pride in my word.

if someone tries to write something close to it and i'm not feelin it i'm gonna say something.

obviously you'd just roll over like a little bitch and call it good.

have some pride chump.

and yeah yer corny. yer threating tech via photoshopped pictures.

hahah..how old are you? here's an idea..

get ahold of him and tell him whats up, like an adult.

real talk these bitch made fools wanna sit and play on photoshop like they 5 again, but fuck it thats them.... but on the real like he said maybe if you got so much beef wit tech then u should try ta get wit him instead of sittin online like a bitch postin gay pics hopin he runs acrossed em and gets butthurt hahahaha.... wut a bunch of fags...... nuckle up and bust sum shit or shut the fuck up and stick to photoshop u lame toy.... get the fuck off 12oz fool... i got sum meat u can trogg hahahaha

real talk these bitch made fools wanna sit and play on photoshop like they 5 again, but fuck it thats them.... but on the real like he said maybe if you got so much beef wit tech then u should try ta get wit him instead of sittin online like a bitch postin gay pics hopin he runs acrossed em and gets butthurt hahahaha.... wut a bunch of fags...... nuckle up and bust sum shit or shut the fuck up and stick to photoshop u lame toy.... get the fuck off 12oz fool... i got sum meat u can trogg hahahaha

holy shit you are retarded

first off all. no one is photoshopping anything over beef. me and acouple other people started doing it beause his pieces were that funny. ITS A JOKE! and second fuck you. you internet tuff guy just pm me if you want something, and now SHUT UP!!!!!!

3832598816_528117b1bc_b.jpg

QUOTE]

oh and also..................

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

this is the OG whos been bitching about esen the whole time????, no wonder you were trippen so hard. your a bigger toy that him!!! oh man after this many pages its so good to finally see your work!!! you and tech should start a crew or something:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

sweet grafftagz dude

first off all. no one is photoshopping anything over beef. me and acouple other people started doing it beause his pieces were that funny. ITS A JOKE!

naw nigga ur a joke.......... over there cryin bout that fool cryin the past five pages bout his bootsy ass name when all you been doin the past month is ridin techs dick..... so wether u got beef wit the cat or not shut ur bitch ass up already..... post sum fuckin pics and dont be no punk i aint gon PM you cuz ur a square bear anyway and u aint bout nuthin.... i'd strait piss on ur forehead pussy.... by the way wut they call u around these weak ass streets of portland??

actually, I posted that picture, without being asked. and you PDX cats should be familiar with the term "DOWN FOR MINE". the 206 is a family and my home regardless of whether or not I personally know Esin (which I don't) I've got his back because he has repped my city for several years.

honestly, y'all are just making yourselves look bad.

• Like 1

first off all. no one is photoshopping anything over beef. me and acouple other people started doing it beause his pieces were that funny. ITS A JOKE!

naw nigga ur a joke.......... over there cryin bout that fool cryin the past five pages bout his bootsy ass name when all you been doin the past month is ridin techs dick..... so wether u got beef wit the cat or not shut ur bitch ass up already..... post sum fuckin pics and dont be no punk i aint gon PM you cuz ur a square bear anyway and u aint bout nuthin.... i'd strait piss on ur forehead pussy.... by the way wut they call u around these weak ass streets of portland??

2n8bj0x.jpg

you figured me out, i jock tech. damn why you gotta call me out like that??hahahaha your a joke.

naw the tree huggers er frum here.... trust me they hate on cali people.... funny part is all these "oregonians" that "cant stand" cali folks is just mad cuz they from cali too but couldnt hang so they moved to weak ass portland and now they stay dipped in ducks fits and ride the dick like this fag...... go huff some sushi peter puffer.... hahahaha

killa kali in the hizzouse wuts good wit it.....

chew6a00c22529b8c0604a011018153aed860f-500pi

• Like 1

watch out trogg

pissonyou.gif