partying in portland...

oddio1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
you did say he was the only street bomber. and the reason no ones bumps him are because

a) there are no flicks of his shit on this site and

b) he sucks

STOP TALKING

no shit there isnt any flicks thats why im saying we should bump his flicks u fucking dickhead!

no shit there isnt any flicks thats why im saying we should bump his flicks u fucking dickhead!

in order to bump pics, there already needs to be some.

less talkin more flics. everyone needs to do that. hey, everyone on here should be postin flicks no talking starting tomorrow son!

FUCK VANCOUVER. ITS A GOOD PLACE TO TAKE PAINT. THATS IT. THE PARTIES ARE TOO WHITE... THIER NORTENO GANGS ARE THE SOFTEST THINGS NEXT TO PHK. I FEEL LIKE THE OG OF ALL OG'S WHEN I'M IN DA COUVE'. THEIR WHITE GIRLS BREAK ME OFF SOMETHING PROPER THOUGH. 503 REPRESENT. INNA-CITY LIVIN'....

TRUTH!

don't know if this has been posted at all but I just found this shit tonight RIP for ol' boy good classic flick for sure

Tony Silver, the director behind the legendary Hip-Hop movie Style Wars died last month from cancer.

Silver, who directed and co-produced Style Wars with Henry Chalfont, died of cancer at the age of 72 at his home in Los Angeles on February 1.

Style Wars originally aired on PBS in 1983 and captured New York City's emerging graffiti scene and the emerging culture of Hip-Hop.

The film has won several awards, including the Grand Prize for Documentaries at Sundance.

In addition to Style Wars, Silver directed several other award winning documentary films and movie trailers, ranging from the health care industry, to the trailer for Oliver Stone’s Platoon, which earned him a Clio Award.

Silver's most recent documentary Marshall Arisman: Facing the Audience won the Santa Barbara International Film Festival’s prize for Creative and Artistic Achievement.

Style Wars, which showcased graffiti artists like Kase, Zephyr, Dondi, Seen, Futura and numerous others, was re-released on a five-DVD set in 2003 and again in 2005.

The DVD release includes commentaries and interviews from both Silver and Chalfont, as well as 23-minutes of unreleased footage.