partying in portland...

oddio1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i went over some guy whos slightly toyer than i am. im not cocky about that shit. my decision to paint there wasnt fuelled on hate, somebody told me that those characters looked like my old ones, the first time i saw the characters was when i was about to go over it. if theyd been better than me i would have gone under the overpass.

can we drop it? a toy like Toer isnt worth discussing this much.

and a big bump to that WWL shit. outlaws got too much fiya.

it has been and is still OBVIOUS. tmr and all their crew members are weak, suburb nerd, toy, game goofy, square ass suckabutts. sum 16-20 year old kids talkin bout how people are biting theyre style. hahahha yall are not OG's wit it. fallback guys. its a Blutiful world.

let me clear it up. you are a mean guy, and you constantly hurt my feeling. i dont like it when you raise your self esteem by making fun of me and my friends. It is not nice at all. you dont know me or anyone on tmr so i dont know where you got that description...... and its wrong so let me clarify for your benefit.

weak: no

suburb nerd: im not from the suburbs i was born, raised, and still live in north portland.......thats not the suburbs. no member of tmr is from or has ever lived in the suburbs. but as for the nerd part, yes and no. toer is a nerd and jeab is not.

toy: well i suck at graffiti but i think fever and toer are both pretty good and we are all better than you.....come on dude.....i think you have got to agree.

game goofy: no?

square ass sukkabutts: fuck yes until the day i die.

Tmr is not worth this much attention…..we are kids who tag on stuff……and drink beer….i dig leadbelly.

let me clear it up. you are a mean guy, and you constantly hurt my feeling. i dont like it when you raise your self esteem by making fun of me and my friends. It is not nice at all. you dont know me or anyone on tmr so i dont know where you got that description...... and its wrong so let me clarify for your benefit.

weak: no

suburb nerd: im not from the suburbs i was born, raised, and still live in north portland.......thats not the suburbs. no member of tmr is from or has ever lived in the suburbs. but as for the nerd part, yes and no. toer is a nerd and jeab is not.

toy: well i suck at graffiti but i think fever and toer are both pretty good and we are all better than you.....come on dude.....i think you have got to agree.

game goofy: no?

square ass sukkabutts: fuck yes until the day i die.

Tmr is not worth this much attention…..we are kids who tag on stuff……and drink beer….i dig leadbelly.

I met you, ask you a question, then you ran away. SO SHUT THE FUCK UP

I know this is none of my business and my opinion is most likely unwanted but I felt like typing something to give my fingers the exercise. I think its pretty humorous how most writers are so quick to judge someone based on how they write..For instance if I had an old piece of shit dodge it would be assumed by most people driving past me I was some Toby Keith jockin hillbillie when in all actually it might have been a cheap deal from a friend. I constantly see e-bickering and wonder if the people involved truely know each other or where quick to judge. In my opinion I damn near refuse to meet heads online due to the fact I've never met anyone online that turned out to be a decent friendship..actually I take that back Asic, Dekor, and Triel have shown me love but as far as this site, no one. By no means am I trying to offend anyone I would just hope someday when I end up in your city and I come across some of you, your god complex isnt in full effect with ego ozzing out of your mouth. Peace and your city is dope, respect.

Oh and this is how predictable the internet is someone in the next 3 post will say something to the effect of me being gay or toy or someshit..have fun.