partying in portland...

oddio1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

kon is wack. he doesnt do graffiti he scribes busses once in awhile. who cares if hes lookin for tmr. come find me. haha. bump for viger the nigger and for those snore and solar throws. graffiti graffiti graffiti. what are we gonna do with you? fisheadstewer is my homeboy. yo bro yo bro. everything is PHAT. yo bro. i dont get how you think every graffiti writer in portland is a junkie. and from personal expierence i dont think junkies are that bad, there kinda peaceful actually. hmmm. well once again bump for vigs and keyd and linus and husl. and hopefully one day bump for me. but until then...

the midnight ramblers. woooooohooooo!!!!!

if you dont like shit then go do shit and quit bitchin..ive met you before kon and you seem to be an alright dude,but graffiti is graffiti-nothing more nothing less..there are a lot of bich nut ridin kids on here and theres kids that put in work and deserve respect..stop worrying about everyone else and hold it down..thats to everybody..i just think its funny when kids get on here and are all nigger this and nigger that when you know you wouldnt do that to my face..quit frontin..most of the time people are acting like they know the people on here when all they really know is a screen name..portland is too white and clicky,but hey-whatcha gonna do..maybe you could go paint or move to the atl if ya dont like it..theres lots of black people there..not necessarily directed at anyone per se..some of you need to get a fuckin grip..oh yeah,its all about gettin up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahaha its funny how the only people that really hate on here is Dean,IHateEveryone,Fishhead & Few Other Choice Faggots. All I'm Tryin To Prove Is Portland Is 90% Pussy's. I WEould Like To See Summa These Kids Say Half This Shit To Me In Real Life. Hhahaha Its Also Funny U See None Of This Shit Goin On In Any Other Threads. Cuz People In Other City's Arent Sqaure Mother Fuckers Like They Are In Portland. If Your Gonna BeA Real Graffiti Artist (which i admit i am not, but what little tags and other up's i do have i deffinetly will fight to the death for cuz thats my family) Be Ready To Smash When Its Time To Smash. Dont Thin You Guys Can Hide Under Your Computer Screens Forever. Its A Joke Cuz I Guaruntee If I Started Gettin Up Under Sum Other Name Then Kon & You Guys Started Seeing It. I'd Have A Buncha Little Dickryders Postin Pics & Bumpin My Shit. But Thats Here Nor There. This Is The Last Message Ill Post. When I Find Everyone On Here That I Wanna (And Believe Me It May Take A While But I Will) You Little Busterz Will See Who's Real And Whos Fake. This Is The Last Message Ill Post. The Next Time I Do Post It Will Be To Show Sum Videos Or Pictures Or The Faggots Who Get Beat Up Off Here. There Will Prolly Be A Million More Hater Ass Comments On This Post. But Fuck It Time Will Reveal The Truth. PERIOD.

its called vandalizm you dumb ass .go over everything!

no, you dont 'go over everything', there are limits, and I would have to say that murals, peoples houses, and memorials should not be fucked with. But what the fuck do I know right? Im just one motherfucker.