T.rue K.ingz O.nly

GETTALIFE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 844
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wow, you like have all those flicks on demand ...cool

damn your rocking,

dude jus dont stop posting

all those silvers,you must have done like 100, dude your good.

man like who were your influences,

you probably were just born with all those skills huh ,...huh

you just put it down huh... huh your like the most up and your doin it all for the fame huh

your famous.

"buks" from home town buster

to so cals rookie of the year

your living the dream man.

(b's biggest fan.)

can you read?it says aom.tko on the left

can you be any more of a dick? are you jolt's cheerleader? it was a rhetorical question because he's been painting with everybody else in denver that got put in TKO already like skape and voice and koze for a long time and they never put him down. its like somebody finally felt bad for him. ok puto?

andyoushouldn'tsay I know BEGR he likes that one better so shut the fuck up' date=' but thanx for your idiotic advice that nobody cares to hear. quit life as a whole. And I like fuckin with shit on photoshop it makes it differently [i']original[/i] and you can find new color shemes from colors you wouldn't even think. Fuckin rook get off my tip.

LOL, had to bring this back. Oh you know him? And he likes this one better? Awesome!!!!

i dont think buket snitched... he painted and wrote crews with dudes that have.. ya. but that shits beat, i feel bad even bringing that shit up, its like a dirty trick really. its so easy to clown with that old shit though. fools are so corny that its just funny to make fun of them. anyway though, dude caught all his beef off painting with some trouble maker ass kids that have done a lot of stupid shit, dissing dead people, writing peoples first and last names on the freeway, etc.etc.etc. they had their reasons i guess? they squashed shit a lot, and did more dumb shit, and got beat up. a ton. like theres been like 50 - 100 fights already with people from these two crews. at least. probably way more over all the years. anyway people started dissing him too, he was down for it, held himself down, ended up getting too overboard with it dissing unrelated older writers based on old san jose crew ties and shit from 10 years ago, took on a fuck everyone sort of stance. but wasnt trying to handle it with 1 on 1's and shit, just wanted to diss and take fools out with graff. thats cool i guess, its weird, but whatever. people hate him now and always will. no need for all the gay san jose shit to spill over into some la thread. dude paints, he's pretty good now. got some real nice pieces sometimes. he made mistakes he probably feels bad about when he's trying to go to sleep at night. whatever. i think he's a mark for how he dealt with some shit, and think he's down for taking on a lot of writers he looked up to just to prove a point, and he probably would agree. dude was dragged into problems by dickheads, on both sides. end of story. he had a chance to not have beef, didnt take it. whatever. its good he's fucking up la, and paints his ass off. just another stat for the hometown. la is the one city on the west coast san jose hasnt taken out yet. maybe getting in tko is the only way something like that could happen. once we got la though, shits finished. san diego la san jose sf oakland berkely portland seattle olympia vancouver all will have been taken out. crews or whatever i could care less about, that fool, sb, oh, wkt, whoever the fuck else are all from the same scene with the same training... makes all of us look good overall if they paint other cities. our little hated on scene no one ever wants to give credit to has painted a lot of shit. even if there's beef between fools, everyone knows whats up in the big scheme of shit.

There are TKO cats in seattle but they barely rep it. The only really fresh one in Energy. theres barely any Rival fills or anything at that. All the other cities that I have been it that has TKO heads, reps that shit hard and fresh. probably 5 out of 50 or 60 enrgy tags or fills here has a TKO next to it. They're a funcrushin crew everywhere else, but no one up here is really putting it down on the seattle scene.

Archived