T.rue K.ingz O.nly

GETTALIFE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 844
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AYE... guess who kids...

I dont know how BUKET wound up making peace with TKO... and then getting in TKO... and then putting in the most work for TKO. He is in the crew untill someone with rank wants to call him out and beat his ass.... so far no body in the crew has tried to boot him.

IF YOU GOSSIP QUEENS CAN SHOW ME PROOF THAT HE SNITCHED ON SOMEONE, THEN I WILL KICK HIS ASS AND BOOT HIM MYSELF. WE DO NOT ALLOW SNITCHING LIKE GAS n BLOSM! "TKO we kill snitches dead"

Man aint nobody spreading any RUMORS about Gufe. The kid did snitch. Got socked once and couldnt keep his mouth shut about what happened. Akuse ended up doing a couple years for hitting a minor. Gufe gave every description possible on the cat. I've told ya'll everything that was in the paperwork but you guys keep saying that I'm lying or trying to spread rumors.How the fuck could I make up his mom losing her job, or his sister being scared to go to school, or his dad writing a letter to the courts making sure this case was kept as low key as possible. This shit aint no lie. That fools a snitch. and dont come back on here telling me to post the paperwork cause I dont got it Like I said, Acuse gots it, get it from him. But on the otherhand Gufe has the paperwork too. Both people have court papers when shit goes down. And if he says he aint got them, must be a reason why he dont have his affidavit on him right, I know if i was being acused of snitching I'd do whatever it was to prove I wasnt. But I havent seen him once defend his own name and say he didnt snitch, cause he knows wassup.I wish you did too

ya'llc ome at me like this talking about lying and shit but what about when Oger said it himself. Oger usted to write Fuck Gufe for snitching on puregrafiti before too.He usted to back up the cats telling people the real deal about Gufe. How is it a TKO himself knows about this, but no one else does. Seems like ya'll cant face the music

is bukets in ???did gufe really snitch ??? this shit is fucking stupid who gives a shit you guys are like lil cheerleaders on another males nuts .if the homie gufe snitched shoot the paper work to one of the hommies (theres one in every city) if not put your pom poms down and shut the fuck up.how the fuck do you pump yourself up jockin another mans dick ?muthafuckers are gay as shit on here and then you get the guys who start crying ohh so and so said this about me on 12oz hope you get aids or some shit shut the fuck up get fucking life, gets some fucking money, get a bitch,get somthing you board ass internet fags ....all i have to say is the T.aK.e O.veR has already started and thats point blank move to the side or get smashed on and for the fools hating and need extra attention belive me you will get it but run up or shut up or you can still hate from the side line it dont do shit it is what it is and cant noone do shit about it you smell me..................................................you either get down or lay down and when you lay down belive me you will stay down

muthafuckas say this to say that ..whatever i just seen the dudes bkt,guf,bger,ade,yos,res? and a few others in downtown s.j. drinking having a good ol time doing there own thing :lol: :smiles: ...please put the pompoms down your getting dissed !!!hes getting dissed !!!were all getting dissed !!!!yeahhhhh !!!!!!hes a lil snitch !!!!yous a lil snich!!!they are lil snich!!!!!!!yeahh!!!

Archived