CMK crew

browardvoice

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Somebody ban that douche already. Whats with all these retarded questions?? Puregraffi is a better site. go there. To get in cmk,, you have to jump off a bridge and kill yourself. You want in??

CHILL OUT MAN.......JUST CURIOUS....DONT GOTTA BE SO HARSH...

Somebody ban that douche already. Whats with all these retarded questions?? Puregraffi is a better site. go there. To get in cmk,, you have to jump off a bridge and kill yourself. You want in??

/\ /\ /\ /\

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I love this fucking guy! one of the silent but yet best players in the lineup! that's exactly what it is. a jump to your death you want in?sluggo call me lets paint soon. MONDAY?:o

phor

yo cmkillas.....some guy was telling me that to be cmk u have to do 25 fills in 2 weeks....is that true??

yeah right. it's a lot more then that little guy. we usually make new heads go to every hood in chicago wearing the wrong shit. Then we tax everything you got. EVERYTHING. give you a little style. Then make you pimp members of your family to pay for crew tripps. TTTTTTHHHEEENNNN.

We let you do what you want for a week, give you a violation, pop off 25 fillins, 28 spellouts, 5 pieces, $265.00 dollar donation fee and make you rack 50 northfaces in a week?

And thats just to call a meeting for your application?

HOLLER BAC....:)

KS.

yeah right. it's a lot more then that little guy. we usually make new heads go to every hood in chicago wearing the wrong shit. Then we tax everything you got. EVERYTHING. give you a little style. Then make you pimp members of your family to pay for crew tripps. TTTTTTHHHEEENNNN.

We let you do what you want for a week, give you a violation, pop off 25 fillins, 28 spellouts, 5 pieces, $265.00 dollar donation fee and make you rack 50 northfaces in a week?

And thats just to call a meeting for your application?

HOLLER BAC....:)

KS.

WHOA THATS INSANE...

WELL ONCE I RACKED A NORTHFACE THATS ABOUT IT...AND I CANT PEACE FOR SHIT........LOL....BUT FOR REAL IMA TRY TURN IW......SO I CAN PRACTICE AND GET BETTER....CUZ I GOT FRIENDS IN IW AND THEY SAID THAT IW IS FUTURE CMK.....WHICH IS KOOL :)

WHOA THATS INSANE...

WELL ONCE I RACKED A NORTHFACE THATS ABOUT IT...AND I CANT PEACE FOR SHIT........LOL....BUT FOR REAL IMA TRY TURN IW......SO I CAN PRACTICE AND GET BETTER....CUZ I GOT FRIENDS IN IW AND THEY SAID THAT IW IS FUTURE CMK.....WHICH IS KOOL :)

CMK KEEPS AN EYE ON IW. THEY HOLD THERE OWN. THATS A GOOD WAY TO START.

I'LL TELL YA TO TURN IW IS ALOT HARDER THEN TURNING CMK?;)

Archived