CMK crew

browardvoice

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

STILL PAINTIN AND BOWL SCRAPIN, RANE WON STILL HAVIN FUN.. HAPPY HOLIDAYS AND BIG UPS TO ALL MY FUCKUPS, YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE...NMU CMK LIVIN IT 08 KILLIN IT.. ROCKR,DABZ,DCEVE,CHAPS HOLLA AT YA BOY....RANESTORMCHICAGO@YAHOO.COM CHICAGOS MOST HATED AND TALKED ABOUT NIGGAS THOUTH YOU KNEW............

wat up nigga, yo hit me up on the pm. we need to wreck some shit....peace out soulife..

GAME NMU (N) DTC

hahahahahaha.... ...please look at this page and tell me you're not ashamed wack obey stickers, wack fill-ins on the SAME garbage wall, some uglyy fuckin shoes, purple, pink, torquise, teal, polka dot yellow garbage lookin elphant print. I wouldn't wear any of those shoes. hahaha damn. you picked all the huff shit. I could only wear the jordans and those aren't even the hot ones. The okay ones look like they got ran over by a bus. and the LRG aaaahahahahahahahahaha........ I'm just sayin yall playin yourself out. I'm not even dissing just giving the heads up that you all look like clowns. no comment needed back. don't worry only your crew checks this page no one will ever know.

It seems to me that you do care if you took the time to write a summary, you fuckin idiot, BLAH BLAH BLAH!!!!! Get off the dick.If you want to talk about whack fill-ins just take a look back at gay lupe fiasco kick push video. HA HA

hahahahahaha.... ...please look at this page and tell me you're not ashamed wack obey stickers, wack fill-ins on the SAME garbage wall, some uglyy fuckin shoes, purple, pink, torquise, teal, polka dot yellow garbage lookin elphant print. I wouldn't wear any of those shoes. hahaha damn. you picked all the huff shit. I could only wear the jordans and those aren't even the hot ones. The okay ones look like they got ran over by a bus. and the LRG aaaahahahahahahahahaha........ I'm just sayin yall playin yourself out. I'm not even dissing just giving the heads up that you all look like clowns. no comment needed back. don't worry only your crew checks this page no one will ever know.

It seems to me that you do care if you took the time to write a summary, you fuckin idiot, BLAH BLAH BLAH!!!!! Get off the dick.If you want to talk about whack fill-ins just take a look back at gay lupe fiasco kick push video. HA HA

cmk hatin on lupe fiasco?!?! buncha big headed niggas

cmk do they thing but there be better crews in new york