leamington

stemuk

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 939
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

DSC00207.jpg

wahhh ANDREAs a bad gwarl!!

bugs shut the fuck up ! you aren't part of the scene, why are you on the boards? FUCK YOOOOOOO FUCK OFFFFFFFFFFFF YOUR GHAYYYYYYYYY

and so yeah, we're being cunts, you don't go grass anyone in you faggot fuck face FUCK YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

if we're being cunts you should just go paint CUNT on our pieces or something, you lazy antisocial slower than horses shit head suck cock mummy boy bastard!¬_¬ I fuck kids like you for breakfast

WHO IS up for getting all of the best pics from this thread and all the best pics from the Cov thread and making one big thread with everything but chatty bullshit posts? Doesn't have to be one big Cov/Leam thread like, there could be one for each but what ever.

I'm willing to make them if people think that's a good idea.

WHO IS up for getting all of the best pics from this thread and all the best pics from the Cov thread and making one big thread with everything but chatty bullshit posts? Doesn't have to be one big Cov/Leam thread like, there could be one for each but what ever.

do it

yeah,probarly the most sense ive heard from you in ages!! :) if you need help pm me.....

wuhwuhwuhwicked

I dunno if I can be arsed to set up 2 seperate threads .. unless it really does piss Cov heads off to have to post there stuff along with leamside shit.. even tho your all pretty much the same writers...

If you start bumpin stuff you want in them then that'd help LOADS

dundundun

I've got all/most the pics off, I've missed alot partly cus I couldn't be fucked with um and partly cus they were wack..

I dunno if I should just whap um in any order, by city, by crew, by writer or chronologically... any order/by crew or writer sound good to me.

GOOD NIGHT