the train book

godblesspussy

Anyone know where to find one? I had one long ago, but being that all my shit head friends are fucking thieves its been gone forever..

if you dont know what im talking about its a book about 4 in tall, by about 8 inches wide its call the TRAIN BOOK, its got black and white outlines and drawings of nearly every Rail Car made with a little description. everything from amtrak to chesie system.

if you got a clue.. hit me up somehow

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by godblesspussy@Feb 22 2006, 02:35 PM

Anyone know where to find one? I had one long ago, but being that all my shit head friends are fucking thieves its been gone forever..

if you dont know what im talking about its a book about 4 in tall, by about 8 inches wide its call the TRAIN BOOK, its got black and white outlines and drawings of nearly every Rail Car made with a little description. everything from amtrak to chesie system.

if you got a clue.. hit me up somehow

I am currently in the process of reprinting the train book.

It is not going to be the original format with the plastic comb binding, but be more like a workbook (perfect bound).

If you do not wish to wait,, I can make you a custom train book. I have some handmade books available 4x11 and some larger floppy ones

5.5"x17".... get at me

tews@crookclothing.com

• 2 months later...

Archived