boston's sketch thread

QueaZyFunK

Im just gonna go ahead and state my opinion. Gratis you are responsible for causing shitty graff all over framingham and natick. You got someones wall taken away because your a fucking ignorant toy and painted where you werent supposed to. Im surprised you didn't get your 12 year old looking ass fucking merked, you are very lucky. What are you doing at a legal anyways? Half assed throws? Lock yourself in a fucking homo dungeon and don't come out until you learn some letter structure and etiquette at that.

classic internet rant. no name, no bb flicks, location dropping blah blah blah. talking down to me like ur king of the castle. gratis never disputed the fact that gratis is a toy, but you just proved you're on the same mental level, regardless of skill.

shook? nahhh...

what-me-worry-715605.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HOMO DUNGEON

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

classic internet rant. no name, no bb flicks, location dropping blah blah blah. talking down to me like ur king of the castle. gratis never disputed the fact that gratis is a toy, but you just proved you're on the same mental level, regardless of skill.

shook? nahhh...

relevant clip

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZNSaCJiixw

kids need to realize that the king of the castle is gratis, not your jealous bitch asses. you should hear the way he runs shit. hes like "yo do this, do that", guy even has his own chair so sit your silly bitch selves on the floor and keep your mouths shut.

If we get wet we aint doin no paintin

we be robbin mofos and flippin over cars

let me put up a sketch before all these

tagbangers kill me

BARTSREALMAD.jpg

Oh man you got a flick of me paintin that bridge in the background...

You know how hard it is to paint with hoofs on fool...

that mofo is really wearin that.... outside..

imagine seein that all wetted up comin under the bridge at ya

I want to beat the shit out of him straight but thats how he likes it

Archived