Louisville

v-tek

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you got time to go and flick it, take a little longer and put in some work. someones scared to walk around with paint lol

this quote is reaaaaaaaaaaaaal funny... look who's fucking talking hahahahaha. "mr. i go to fst's bridge and paint some toy shit with skippy outlines". dont be on here trying to make yourself sound good when your a below average writer.

136_0834.jpg

explanation...?

first of all... the eyebrow thing on the "r" is a straight bite off of hiena. the "r" kind of reminds me of a rasy "r" and everybody should know who wrote rasy. the "i" is a simple version of levis "i". wtf is that "n" doing??? that has to be the worst "n" ever painted in this style. and the "o"... haha the "o"... hilarious fail at some drips. quit buying the female tip bullshit and go rack some american accents. oh yeah... your scared to rack. and go ahead and blab about some bullshit tramp stamp. atleast i didnt upload my ugly ass shit on here for everybody else to diss on. while everybody else just uploads my shit haha. going to fst's walls was a huge no no and you and ship both should have known that. they most likely had those walls buffed for themselves. you have made yourself seem like the most idiotic writer in this city since you started writing again. if only people knew your previous words. only been back in this shit for 2 years and you already went through 4 words. fucking toy! so quit getting on here and yapping about bullshit when your on here making yourself look like a total dumbass who paints nothing but bridges and ditch walls. and i leave it at that :)

http://i1141.photobucket.com/albums/n581/majoroner/rinooo.jpg[/img]"]rinooo.jpg

http://i1141.photobucket.com/albums/n581/majoroner/rino1.jpg[/img]"]rino1.jpg

http://i1141.photobucket.com/albums/n581/majoroner/wall13.jpg[/img]"]wall13.jpg

sorry for this last pic, i know it looks like shit. we all know that that APPARENTYL isnt my comfort zone at all. fuck dark nights and no lights

sorry about just the dark repost. meant to repost this one. all 3 of these "pieces" i guess you would call them are horrible. seriously dude!!! that background on the first screams help me im a toy. and the last flick... it just jokes on itself so im gonna save my fingers all the work. i dont wanna hear no bullshit about that being a dark spot cause i did a black fill piece right next to it.

that obviously is not a TITAN handstyle. that clearly says JITSU. theres no way that first letter is a "T" and the fourth letter is most definitely an "S". Titan, stop throwing up peoples names like that. shit like that gets your ass beat

Bruh, you are retarded. That IS a titan T, and that IS a titan handstyle. Just because ole dude's can control isn't quite up to par doesn't mean you are the all time "graf master." Within the first 6 posts you made, you have already come across as a pretentious fuck who doesn't even deserve the right to be as opinionated as you do. I just think it's funny how that 'CLEARLY SAYS JITSU', when it's TITAN. Faggot.

that obviously is not a TITAN handstyle. that clearly says JITSU. theres no way that first letter is a "T" and the fourth letter is most definitely an "S". Titan, stop throwing up peoples names like that. shit like that gets your ass beat

i see like 5 of those titan tags in my homies room everyday...there just some weird ass handstyles...

who the hell is SOMA??? never even heard of him. looks like he has some practicing to do before uploading. and that EMSE straight letter isn't looking good. shouldn't have done that 3D unless you started at the bottom of the billboard. and the yellow force line needs to be cleaner.

who the fuck are you lets see you up on a bilboard doing a piece with stock caps...then you can talk shit

Keep puttin a nigga on blast i might have to come to your mommys crib and smack your fat ass. I know who you are hoe. Please ask me if i give a fuck what you say bitch. Keep Playin bitch. I aint been on here or even talkin to you. Fuck your face faggot. Get off jitsus dick boy. Quit hiding. You aint shit your graff aint good you have no respect. Quit actin like you have authority when you dont. So whats good then nigga? Broke ass fuck walmart stealin cunt. Bitch get a job and a life.

Miagi.jpg

too bad when miagi started painting with 2buk all the time, he started blowing me off. but i ain't sweating it. that's how most of these writers in the ville are. they get stuck up somebodys ass thats in a big crew then start blowing everybody off. petty mother fuckers.

Quit cryin little girl. "Wahhhhh miagi wont paint with me. Everyones hating. Fuck the vill im going home"

Just call it quits yo.

this quote is reaaaaaaaaaaaaal funny... look who's fucking talking hahahahaha. "mr. i go to fst's bridge and paint some toy shit with skippy outlines". dont be on here trying to make yourself sound good when your a below average writer.

Below average writer? Please go Choke on your meds. This world is better off without you runnin it about everyone. No one Likes you. Why you think all the writers blow you off? CAUSE YOURE NOT ONE!! Its time to quit playing pretend. You made it on 12 maybe twice. And you were in the channels. Youre not shit. 12oz aint shit. your "graffiti" wont be remembered after your little phase. So stop thinking youre somethin hot. Youre not.

This is the end of you talkin shit. Dont slip up. Its done drop your cocky attitude. Faggot.

stop talking. why would any real writers want to stop thru this city after reading this thread? 12oz gives louisville a bad name, a bunch of toys arguing back a forth non-stop for the past few years. if you painted a piece for every paragraph you post you might be decent by now. bunch of school boy bitches talking shit. log out. go paint.

first of all... the eyebrow thing on the "r" is a straight bite off of hiena. the "r" kind of reminds me of a rasy "r" and everybody should know who wrote rasy. the "i" is a simple version of levis "i". wtf is that "n" doing??? that has to be the worst "n" ever painted in this style. and the "o"... haha the "o"... hilarious fail at some drips. quit buying the female tip bullshit and go rack some american accents. oh yeah... your scared to rack. and go ahead and blab about some bullshit tramp stamp. atleast i didnt upload my ugly ass shit on here for everybody else to diss on. while everybody else just uploads my shit haha. going to fst's walls was a huge no no and you and ship both should have known that. they most likely had those walls buffed for themselves. you have made yourself seem like the most idiotic writer in this city since you started writing again. if only people knew your previous words. only been back in this shit for 2 years and you already went through 4 words. fucking toy! so quit getting on here and yapping about bullshit when your on here making yourself look like a total dumbass who paints nothing but bridges and ditch walls. and i leave it at that :)

u obviously know nothing. that dark piece is older than any of the shit that u r talking about. sell ur paint, do not write. graffiti has enuff idiots in it, no room for you.